“Very Nice Bar!”

Froggy Blues Cafe
Ranked #19 of 33 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Formerly Froggy Blues, FROGGYS has long been known as a place to gather with your friends for an evening of great fun and entertainment. Under new ownership (as of June 1, 2014) the club is now undergoing some serious renovations. New owners (Stacey and Rich) are working to improve nearly every inch of the facility, as well as the digital media footprint. "We plan to seek out professional and upcoming musicians of all types" says Stacey McGuire, president and general manager of FROGGYS. "Our vision is to move in the direction of a music venue with entertainment multiple nights throughout the week". Rich Doran (VP) will head up the renovations. "We are really excited about this project. Both Stacey and I have been customers of the club for years. Our only goal is to create a really cool space for our guests to relax and have fun. Come on in and see what's new.....
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed at the Best Western and I did not want to go far to eat so the front desk person suggested I go to Forggy Blues. The food was good, the staff was friendly and I was very pleased with the service. I will defiantly go there again when I stop at Monroe again.

1  Thank R P

Reviewed January 16, 2012

This is a typical bar/tavern. We didn't order any food because we didn't see a menu. The drinks were fair, not over strong. You can smoke in here and that might be a drawback but it's a bar!

2  Thank willandmarla
Reviewed December 8, 2009

Monday thru Friday the lunch specials are fabulous! Fresh hot meals served in house or call in for take out! Sanwiches, Salads, Pizzas, Appetizers, etc. All very reasonably priced. Watch the games on 1 of the 15 TV's, play a game of pool, darts, table top video or play the jukebox! Live music Thurs, Fri & Saturday nights. Rock, Country, Alternative, Blues! Sat - college football; Sunday-NFL ticket & Nascar
Highly recommened for quality food, fun and friends!

2  Thank MonroeLilMan