“Real Food”

Sylvia's Kitchen
Cuisines: American
“Real Food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

If u want a huge plate of fiod like I do go here this place was great and I wanted to tip the waittress sara bc of the best service I ever had

• Visited April 2014

Springfield, Missouri
“Very good!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We ate at Sylvia's on a Saturday afternoon. It was really good food - the French fries were awesome. I felt it was a little pricy for what you got. The omelets was $8.99 then charged extra for cheese. I feel that is very expensive. Also, pop was $2.50 -- too high.

Visited March 2014
Mishawaka
“The BEST DELUXE TENDERLOIN”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Just a very short drive West off of I-75 on Hwy 53 in Monroe, Ohio, you will find the biggest, best DELUXE Tenderloin sandwich you could ever want. The meat hangs out ALL round the large bun and you could even fold it over in half and it still hangs over. Just a MEAL in its self.
This is just a great Mom & Pop type cafe that the Locals patronize and you know it is good if they fill the place.
We have stopped their twice when traveling and will again if going down I-75.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Keith Y
Avon, Ohio
“Hungry traveler”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

What a great meal of home cooked food. Servings are more than adequate and spouse and I shared the main dish. Would definitely stop here again.

Visited April 2013
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Excellent Home Cooking & Comfort Food”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stumbled upon Silvia's Kitchen (correct spelling) and are so glad we did! Silvia runs a friendly, clean restaurant. She and her smiling crew serve large portions of the best home-cooked food I have had in ages! Everything is home made. For dinner our table of 6 had meat loaf, salmon, chicken and dumplings, grilled cheese, pork chops, real mashed potatoes and some of the best green beans I have ever had. She makes amazing banana pudding, cream puffs, brownies, about 10 different pies and various other desserts. This place is worth a stop. The prices are low, the portions of delicious food are big and the staff is super nice.

• Visited March 2013