“Great hotel”
Review of Comfort Inn Monroe

Comfort Inn Monroe
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Monroe
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We spent the nigh there last Saturday and was very pleased. The rooms were clean and comfy. The breakfast the next morning was just what we needed. Would stay there again when in the area which will probably be soon.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Brandy B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Jean,

On behalf of the Comfort Inn staff, we would like to say "THANK YOU" for choosing our facility, and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, It means a lot to us knowing we have made another guest happy.

Hope we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a night to be able to go to Miami Valley Gaming. We were greeted at the front desk with a smile. The check in process was quick. We arrived a little early but they allowed us into our room early. We went to the casino, and when we got back were ready for a good nights sleep. The hotel was very quiet which allowed for some good sleep. The breakfast in the morning was good. Thanks for a nice overnight stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Becky G
Brandy B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2015

Dear Guest.

Brandy Burleson

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed there last Saturday and visited Miami Valley Gaming which was next door from from Comfort Inn. Excellent service great location. They even had a indoor pool which was very nice. We couldn't make it to the breakfast since we slept over. We will be sure tocheck it out next time. We would definitely recommend to stay at Comfort Inn. Once again thank you for your hospitality.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Brandy B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking time and letting us know you and your family had a wonderful stay. It's always great to hear feedback from our guest.

Again on behalf of the Comfort Staff thank you.

Brandy

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I stayed at the Comfort Inn over the weekend of 6 April 2014. The rooms were very clean and the motel was quiet as compared to some others. The staff was very accommodating and was receptive to any thing I needed. The area has 2 big flea markets, a mall, good eateries, and a gaming establishment within 5 min. Had a very pleasant stay and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Bryce C
Brandy B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Bryce,

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We had a long day and needed a place to get some rest. Thought we would go to the flea market when we arrived. It was closed, but there is a gaming/raceway right next door. The first room we had needed some maintenance and we were moved to a suite across the hall. It was okay, but also needed some maintenance, we ended up staying in the room. The main issue was there was a large chunk missing from the counter in the bathroom. The breakfast was great. Staff was also very nice. Would stay here again if needed.

Room Tip: Get a room in the back of hotel, not facing the parking lot.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Travelmoorenow
Brandy B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Victoria,

I would like to say THANK YOU, for your kind words about the facility and staff it's always wonderful getting comments positive or negative from our guest. I noticed that you did experience a few issues in regards to your room and I do apologize for this inconvenience.

We are currently under renovation and it looks as if a few rooms that were not complete slipped past us, it's no excuse and we should have been more careful as what rooms could be rented.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you once more for your kind words and bringing error to our attention.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

This is the last time I will stay at this hotel. I have stayed before and loved how nice and professional the other clerks were this stay I was greeted by a young girl who was to busy taking pictures of herself and texting and not to be rude they need to have people that speak English I asked three times for coffee three times she brought me something other then coffee. To top it off the next morning I asked a maid for extra shampoo and they couldn't understand me either
I was very disappointed and hope the other clerks didn't lose a job over this girl.

• Stayed: March 2014

Steve,

Thank you so much for taking time and bringing this issue to our attention, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our desk clerk and housekeeping staff.

We value any opinion or advice our guest feels is worthy of sharing to make us more efficient. We will make sure to rectify this problem with both desk clerk and housekeeping staff to ensure no future issue like his happens again, please know all the staff members you are use to seeing are still here and doing well and we appreciate your concern.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I stayed here on a business trip last month (March, 2014). The room was very clean and the hotel was quiet to where I could accomplish some work which is a good thing. The staff was very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. They recommended a great place to eat in the town which was very good. The breakfast that was provided was good and the dining area was very clean and I was able to enjoy my breakfast in a clean space and watch the morning news. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking to stay in Monroe. I chose this hotel out of the others in Monroe simply due to the clean look of the outside. The others in the area kind of look beaten down.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Dave G

Dave,

Thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedule to let us know what a great experience you had while a guest at our facility. We enjoy knowing that we are doing
what is needed to make our guest stay one worthy of return and positive feedback.

It means a lot to us all knowing we made another guest happy. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Brandy B

Also consider these accommodations in or near Monroe
Wave Hotels
#1 of 5 in Middletown
Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin
Fairfield Inn Middletown Monroe
AC Hotel Cincinnati at Liberty Center
AC Hotel Cincinnati at Liberty C...
#2 of 2 in Liberty Township

Been to Comfort Inn Monroe? Share your experiences!