“what a great value”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Monroe
St. Petersburg, Florida
“what a great value”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I stayed there for 2 nights. An excellent location, convenient to the interstates, the new casino with good restaurants very nearby.
Weather didn't allow me to take advantage of all the nearby golf courses but I did pick up some bargains at the nearby outlet mall.
The property itself is neat, clean and safe with some of the most courteous people eager to make your stay perfect.
Indoor pool was properly heated and they had a wonderful breakfast available.
I will stay there again when I'm in the area and recommend it as a great value

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Stan C
Brandy B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Monroe, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the Comfort Inn staff, we would like to say "THANK YOU" for choosing our facility, and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, It means a lot to us knowing we have made another guest happy.

Hope we will see you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
National City, Michigan
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Stopped after a long drive. My husband saw a brown sign and ask the desk cleck bburel where the Casino was and she said it was right next door. Also she was very nice. She took good care of us. We checked into 319. Room was very clean. Beds were comfy.TV was nice. Bathroom was clean. There were was some water damage on the walls. Did not bother me a bit. There was some road noise, I didn't hear it but my husband did. Breakfast was great!! Check out was fast. Would stay here again!!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Brandy B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Monroe, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Vicky,

Thank you so much for taking your personal time and commenting on our facility, your kind words regarding our staff and hotel is very thoughtful and greatly appreciated. I am so pleased that your stay with us was a wonderful one and we look forward to seeing you and your family again in the near future with hopes for another great stay.

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Booked this at the last minute online but the reservation would not go through. Had to call the hotel directly and spoke to Brandi who was very helpful. I was told the room I wanted was not available so the reservation would not go through despite the website listing the room as available. She told me to book a double queen room online (I wanted a king) and she would upgrade us to a suite. We arrived after 8pm and a long drive to find we were indeed upgraded to a suite. Thanks Brandi. The room was very comfortable and clean and allowed us a good night sleep before
another long day. Breakfast was the usual fare in a comfortable dining area. The morning manager also very pleasant and friendly. Definite stay again when in the area.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Brandy B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Monroe, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Fran,

So happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to be helpful and accommodating. When your traveling all day and tired that last thing you want is having to worry about getting a room, It was our pleasure helping you and we appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This hotel keeps looking better and better each time I return, lots of new changes. I really like how they did the pool area and the floor in the lobby can't wait to see what will be done next time I'm in town. The best Hotel at the exit with a wonderful staff, keep up the great job !

Room Tip: Ask for a upgrade if open they are really good about it.
1 Thank James F
Brandy B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Monroe, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
James,

Thank you again for another wonderful comment. I am pleased to hear you once again had a great stay.

Look forward seeing you again soon.

Palatine, Illinois
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel since Feb. 2013. I have always found it to be great. Excellent staff, good breakfasts and near to everything in Cincy, without the hassle of being inside the I-275 ring. Rooms are comfortable. Hotel is quiet and you always get a good night's sleep. It has just been remodeled and looks great. Swimming pool was included in the remodel. New tile all around. I would stay here and always do when I am in Cincy/Dayton area as it is an easy on/off to I-75. Business travelers or vacationers this is a plus. You can see the new Casino from the property.

Monroe, Ohio
Reviewed December 20, 2013

This location is going through some upgrades and renovations,but don't let that discourage you from staying. We had a really great experience. The front desk was always friendly and welcoming. The rooms are kept clean, and the beds are comfortable. We had peaceful nights sleep and fresh fruit in the morning. There was never an issue getting an extra towel or pillow. The staff was always able to answer questions and help in any way.
The G.M. Vijay was always on top of things, always pleasant and sure to greet you with a smile.
He made us feel comfortable and welcomed.
Thank You to the staff, and good luck with the new look.

1 Thank James W
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I was in room 105 and received hundreds of bed bug bites and the manager would not even come in to resolve the problem!!! He is as bad as the bed bugs!!! Do not stay there at any cost!!! The manager met the next morning and payed for a few things that were caused by the problem but would not satisfy the issue!

• Stayed December 2013
5 Thank Phattness
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monroe
Wave Hotels
Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin
Days Inn Middletown
Days Inn Middletown
#6 of 9 in Franklin

Been to Comfort Inn Monroe? Share your experiences!