“Just a place to sleep.”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Monroe
Elkview, West Virginia
“Just a place to sleep.”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

It was OK. Front desk personal friendly, Breakfast OK. The room we stayed in was half remodeled - no desk, but desk chair and desk lights, holes in the walls for pictures, bed not centered on the new headboard. It was clean and I it was just a place to sleep. Would I stay here again - probably not.

Room Tip: ask for a completely remodeled room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank litebright

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Comfort Inn lived up to its name at this hotel. The welcome was delightful from a charming receptionist who instantly made yo feel at home. The room rate was surprisingly affordable and the room was well equipped with great internet, excellent TV and package, super bed for a great nights sleep and a bathroom with all that you need. I was working in the room and constantly going to the reception area for complementary tea, nice touch. There was a pool too and I believe a gym.
Not often to I praise hotels to this level but for the price, quality and just off the i75

Room Tip: Find this hotel
Stow, Ohio
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Since I travel a great deal, I keep track of the nicer hotels so that I can return to them again in the future. The staff is very friendly, lots of smiles, and everything is clean and fresh. They keep the breakfast buffet well-stocked, and checkout is always a breeze.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Spoke with the owner who took 10 minutes out of his busy day to ask about my travels and to see if he could do anything to help. Comfort Inn is extremely nice with an excellent staff. The only thing they need to do is some updates but over than that it's a great place to stay!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank DGarde
Seymour, Indiana
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stay at this location every time I am in town for business. The staff is exceptional and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. I have never had a problem with noise or a problem with my room. The beds are comfortable and the pillows are to die for! I always get a good night sleep and I feel like my business is appreciated and welcomed. I have stayed at other Comfort Inn locations and they are nice but I have never experienced the security and comfort as I do in Monroe, Oh. The heat index was 100 degrees on my trip and I actually had to turn the A/C down in my room because it worked so well. Kudos to the management of this location!

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room so I would say any room you get would be a good one
1 Thank districtmgr
Oshawa, Canada
Reviewed July 16, 2013

On our way to Nashville, we stopped overnight at the Comfort Inn and were so pleased with the room and the service. The room was a good size, it was immaculate and the king size bed was very comfortable. What impressed us the most was how we were greeted and checked in. The girl at the desk, her name was Brandy, was so sweet and very efficient. She was helpful in helping us find a good place for dinner and so pleasant that it made our stay very pleasant. We kept this hotel in our GPS and wouldn't hesitate to stay again! Very fairly priced and worth every penny!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Amherst, Ohio
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We decided to head to the NASCAR Race this year in Kentucky, the Aquarium in Newport, and Kings Island. We picked the Comfort Inn located in Monroe Ohio, and are so glad we did. The location is perfect, staff was very friendly, and a great breakfast every morning. A good way to save a few bucks, especially if traveling with children like we were. The room was very clean as was the entire Hotel. We swam in the pool, water was very clean and just the right temperature. There is a Huge Outlet Mall located across the main road. Many restaurants to choose from close by, and a large flea market next door. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone traveling, and we plan on staying here again in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monroe
Hampton Inn Middletown
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 9 in Franklin
Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin
Fairfield Inn Middletown Monroe

Been to Comfort Inn Monroe? Share your experiences!