“COMFORTABLE BEDS”
Review of Comfort Inn Monroe

Comfort Inn Monroe
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Monroe
Reviewed October 14, 2011

this hotel gave us a 59.95 rate for 2 days and i slept better in there beds then my own at home.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed August 17, 2011

Everything was clean and we had everything we needed. We will definitely be back and we were more pleased with the accomodations than the trip to Kings Island. I would definitely recoommend to others, but let them know that there are a lot of other family things to do in the area besides the amusement park.

Kelly, Mark, Jackson, Dominick
The Salisbury Family

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Found out as I was checking in that this place has an arcade room what more can a single tired mother ask for!! So while I was relaxing outside by the nice sparkling pool my kids were playing video games!!!! Then in the morning me and my 2 kids had a great breakfast.

Good Property but management was alittle rude.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank smithbrothers
Reviewed October 14, 2010

The hotel was clean , but the staff did not seem to care if they had any buissnes or not . They where not to friendly and in some parts rude. Not the greatest atmospere to stay in and spend your money . there are other hotels out there where you get gtreated better.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank torwart
Reviewed September 3, 2010

My experience in this hotel were mostly good and the staff was very friendly and helpful however I also had a similar problem when using my credit card to pay for my room, instead of getting charged the normal rate I was almost double charged but I was told that this is a frequent mistake that happens and that the extra funds would return in two business days so my advice is to just pay cash for your room if you can to avoid this problem.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Eddie1985
Reviewed August 7, 2010

Non smoking room smelled very smokey and musty. Old and dingy bed coverings.

5  Thank Mf1609
Reviewed August 26, 2009

I had a great stay at Comfort inn. I travel a lot and I have never stayed in such a great hotel for such a low price. The stuff was very friendly, the rooms were clean, elegant and at the same time very cozy. If you are in the area I would definitely recommend this hotel to you.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank stevebriggs55
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monroe
Wave Hotels
#1 of 5 in Middletown
Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin
Fairfield Inn Middletown Monroe
AC Hotel Cincinnati at Liberty Center
AC Hotel Cincinnati at Liberty C...
#2 of 2 in Liberty Township

Been to Comfort Inn Monroe? Share your experiences!