This was a getaway weekend for my husband and I. I am shocked to see any negative reviews at all, as there was not one person, event, meal or service that was less than top notch.
Our meals were served perfectly. The service was great, and the filet melted in my mouth. My husband had the pumpkin soup which was incredible.
It is obvious the staff pays attention to details, nothing is to small for the guests. The rooms were clean, large and heated well. They had music playing in the room when we arrived and a personalized note which was a nice touch. The fireplace was a great place to sit in the lodge and socialize or just relax.
The spa was relaxing and professional. We had massages in a great setting, a solarium which allowed us to enjoy the outdoors while being inside getting a massage.
We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the rolling hills in the heart of the Ohio Amish Country, the Inn at Honey Run is a serene oasis of nature and wildlife, comfort and privacy, fine dining and warm hospitality. Located in Holmes County, between the villages of Millersburg and Berlin, Ohio, we are located within two hours of Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh. Our country estate offers a peaceful retreat from life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your The Inn at Honey Run reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Honey Run Hotel Millersburg
- Honey Run Inn
- The Inn At Honey Run Ohio/Millersburg