reserved a "superior" room for our getaway, but disappointed in the room for several reasons:\
lumpy mattress, table and chairs were from a conference room, and no décor on the walls. This was much different from our other experiences at the Inn in the past. we had a good time, but it was not worth paying $50 more than standard room.
Upon checking out I shared disappointment with the desk staff, and they were surprised at the description of the table and chairs I gave and followed me to the room to verify my concerns.
The response was " oh, this should not have been in here. There should have been leather chairs. I will have them change it for the next guests."
No effort was made to apologize or bring any satisfaction to my concerns. I was advised the "director" would be advised of my concern. I asked that I be contacted in follow-up. I have had no correspondence from anyone at the Inn since leaving almost 3 days ago.
Maybe it is time to look at other options for our next visit to Millersburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the rolling hills in the heart of the Ohio Amish Country, the Inn at Honey Run is a serene oasis of nature and wildlife, comfort and privacy, fine dining and warm hospitality. Located in Holmes County, between the villages of Millersburg and Berlin, Ohio, we are located within two hours of Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh. Our country estate offers a peaceful retreat from life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Inn at Honey Run reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Honey Run Hotel Millersburg
- Honey Run Inn
- The Inn At Honey Run Ohio/Millersburg