Just stayed in a Honeycomb room for a couple of nights and it was very nice. The bed was comfy and the eastern view of the countryside was wonderful. There was a short lighted trail to the main complex along the hillside. We actually managed to sit on the walkout patio for a bit despite the cold weather. The room had a flat screen with Dish service and a DVD player (not listed anywhere), a Keurig coffee machine, a mini-fridge (not listed) and WiFi. The gas fireplace was wonderful. However we would have appreciated a dresser or drawers (only wire shelves now) to store our clothes. But in a $200 room the housekeeping should be better. There were many paint chips in the bathroom especially around the towel bars. There was dust on most surfaces at chest level and above. The shelf with the up light near the fire place was very dusty with dead insects (and may have kicked up my allergies.) The filter screen on the hair dryer was almost half filled with lint. I'd suggest that a review of housekeeping procedures and location descriptions in needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the rolling hills in the heart of the Ohio Amish Country, the Inn at Honey Run is a serene oasis of nature and wildlife, comfort and privacy, fine dining and warm hospitality. Located in Holmes County, between the villages of Millersburg and Berlin, Ohio, we are located within two hours of Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh. Our country estate offers a peaceful retreat from life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your The Inn at Honey Run reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Honey Run Hotel Millersburg
- Honey Run Inn
- The Inn At Honey Run Ohio/Millersburg