From the sweetly sloping hillsides littered with daffodils to the exquisite lodge entrance, graced with flowing water and tall vessels of forsythia, I was dazzled before I ever reached the registration desk. Honey Run is a place of serenity, natural beauty, attention to detail, and a most congenial staff. I usually stay in the Honeycombs, but am convinced there is not an unpleasant or unwelcoming corner in the whole of the property. The food is sublime! I dream of returning there, and do so as often as possible, hoping to experience the Inn in all four seasons before settling on a favorite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the rolling hills in the heart of the Ohio Amish Country, the Inn at Honey Run is a serene oasis of nature and wildlife, comfort and privacy, fine dining and warm hospitality. Located in Holmes County, between the villages of Millersburg and Berlin, Ohio, we are located within two hours of Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh. Our country estate offers a peaceful retreat from life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Inn at Honey Run reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Honey Run Hotel Millersburg
- Honey Run Inn
- The Inn At Honey Run Ohio/Millersburg