“fun place”

Hershberger Farm & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Millersburg
Reviewed October 8, 2012

good place to take kids...hayrides, pony rides, petting zoo, pumpkin patch. Excellent selection of fall vegetables and fruits as well as their awesome bakery...never seen cream sticks so big, but big enough for two!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The animals were an attraction as was all the homemade goodies and crafts. I would advise that if you are looking for fall decor such as Gords and such, I bought 3 for 1$ at this farm and at the Walnut Creek Grocery store I was able to get 8 for $1.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

There is a great selection of jams and jellys, people are nice and the seasonal vegtables are plentiful

1  Thank Big_Nummies76
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I just have to say my husband had a hard time pulling me away from here. There are so many things to see. It is just amazing! They have one of the largest horses in the world (Big Ben) there and a whole barn of different farm animals that you can pet and feed ,also goats on the roof. Plus you can ride one of those big horses. We both loved the puppies they had. They were so cute and playful. They have a gift shop and farmers market also. Vegatables and fruit were very good and we bought alot of variety. Also prices were reasonable. I cant wait to go back some day to this area. I would go back just to see this place again. We spent about 2 hours there. There were alot of children there and all were wide eyed and excited.So nice to see that. So if you are in the area stop by and spend some time here you wont regret it!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We have been coming here for years. I always come early in the day to make sure I get my fry pies, especially love the grape ones.

Enloy looking at the animals, you can feed them.

The produce is great & also all the bake goods.