“relaxing laid back”

Tarragon at The Inn at Honey Run
Reserve with OpenTable
Tarragon at The Inn at Honey Run is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Millersburg
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: State Route 241
Description: The serenity of our restaurant and inn is the perfect setting for enjoying the cuisine of Executive Chef Scott Fetty and his team. The kitchen staff is committed to using local and seasonal ingredients to create a dining experience that is simple yet elegant. The Chef also brings international and urban flavors based on his travels to the table. We hope to become your dining destination whether it is special occasion, business meeting, or just a night out in Amish Country.
Reviewed December 24, 2013

you were not rushed when dining here, take your time and enjoy the time at the Inn at Honey Run. We ate breakfast each day at the Tarragon, you will get to know the employees and each day we enjoyed the time at the Tarragon.

There are newer reviews for Tarragon at The Inn at Honey Run

Reviewed December 14, 2013

First of all, if you are used to fine dining, this place might suit you. Second of all, fine dining is expensive, so I can understand if my review is a typical reaction of people who don't do fine dining. My wife and I were there for three hours. I think that's the longest time I sat on a chair at any restaurant. Because we stayed in the Honeycomb, we tried their complementary wine and appetizer. Of course, you would have to pay for tips. It was okay. No vegetarian option for the appetizer. If you end up at a table where you are next to sofas that people are eating complementary food, it kind of seems weird. I would ask to be moved to a window seat. We ordered mushroom tempura, onion soup, tofu for entree, Moroccan chicken for entree, and cookie trio. This came out to be 73 dollars (with tips 85 dollars). Mushroom tempura was just mediocre. They served it with ranch dipping sauce. It would' ve been much better if they served with tempura sauce. Onion soup was very hot (temperature), cheesy, and tasty. Tofu entree didn't have a whole lot of flavor, but if you were a vegetarian, your choice would be tofu or pasta. My chicken was very good. (between $23 tofu and $27 chicken, I'm glad that I picked chicken). I would not order any steaks here. For $30+, you get a very tiny piece of steak. You would probably get multiple pieces of those steaks at an Amish restaurant. Cookies were good. We took them back to our room. The nearest dining from the Inn is about 20 minutes, so if you don't want to go anywhere, this might be a good place. Again, this is a fine dining restaurant. You won't see customers lining up to eat here, so they have to make money somehow. I would eat here, but not at the price level. My wife probably won't eat here due to fewer selections and quality of food as a vegetarian. FYI, if you get one waitress (blonde lady), she was very very slow. She is not new there. We had her for breakfast, and OMG, she was just way too slow and least attentive to her tables. The waitresses who served us the first night and first breakfast were very attentive.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal here. Everything from the amuse bouche to the cheesecake we had for desert was wonderful and reflected the talent of the Chef. In the morning we had room service delivered and that food was excellent as well. I love the quiche.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The best Part of the restaurant was all the staff, they were very friendly and helpful. The food was ok but my husband and I both got steak and to tell you the truth we have had better at Long Horn Steak house. The salad was good and the Asparagus was very good. The food was not bad but for the price it should have all been amazing.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We have found the complimentary breakfasts to be very good. The dinner prices were slightly high. My entree of scallops was outstanding but the field salad left much to be desired. My husband had the salmon and enjoyed it. The hostess was outstanding.