“Less crowded than most....”
Review of Berlin Farmstead

Berlin Farmstead
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Millersburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2013

the Comfort Inn suggested we eat here as it would be less crowded than many of the tourist stops... and it worked out well, buffet was above average.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This restaurant has so many items to choose from. I have had the broasted chicken, fried shrooms, french fries and salad bar before, then tried the cheesy broccoli soup and chicken salad croissant today and have NO COMPLAINTS! Mom and I always enjoy coming here and make it a regular stop on our trips to Amish Country!!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I had the ham and bean soup which was excellent and the fresh peach pie was scrumptious.
My sister had the beef, mashed potatoes which was also very good.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

This restaurant is right across the street from our hotel, and always has good food and excellent service.No problems here.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The restaurant was right beside our hotel and we went three times, twice for dinner and once for breakfast. The food was very good and the staff friendly. The desserts were great. The only thing I didn't love was the breakfast buffet. In hindsight I would have preferred ordering off the menu.