“Breakfast Buffet”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had the breakfast buffet twice and it was wonderful. Never had a chance to have dinner here, but I bet it would be good!

There are newer reviews for Berlin Farmstead

Reviewed September 28, 2012

After sitting for nearly 40 minutes and debating on leaving, our food finally arrived. I must say that the food was excellent. I seriously doubt that I will go back, just because of the service. I was very glad I was on vacation and not just a local stopping in for lunch. I did look at the buffet. Most of the food looked over cooked or maybe on the steam table too long. I went with the 1/2 order of the open faced roast beef and the wife had a chicken wrap. I would recommend either.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stopped here for lunch and found the food fresh and the service excellent. The only problem is walking through all the goodies from the bakery when you exit. Hard to avoid temptation!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I usually dont go for buffets, especially for lunch, but I found myself wanting a little taste of everything they had. One thing I have to say is that the mashed potatoes were homemade, I am very particular about mashed potatoes and these were homemade.

The noodles seem to be popular in this area. They were very good and available on the buffet. The buffet had a variety of things and everything seemed to be fresh, especially with the lunch crowd coming in.

A nice place to sit down and order off the menu or have the buffet. Plenty of parking.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

All the food we ate in Berlin area was very good, but Berlin Farmstead Restaurant was the absolute best. The buffet was great. All fresh and tasty. We will go back th Farmstead Restaurant on our next return to Ohio.