“Excellent”

Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Millersburg
Ohio
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Lots of fun - everything was delicious! There is so much to chose from - something for everyone!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Aberdeen, NC
“Wonderful Amish treat”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Everyone was so nice and the bakery is amazing. I was pleasantly surprised to see how inexpensive the bakery items were. A piece of cinamon coffee cake was only a dollar and it was HUGE! I just wish I were close enough to stop by there every morning.

• Visited June 2012
Charleston,WV
“So nice!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We arrived a little early before they opened at 7am but they were polite and let us right on in! This was ran by the Amish and they worked their entire store off of generators...so no electric was used by these folks! They had beef jerky, cheeses, the cheapest place to buy Froyer bologna, pies, breads, cookies, and delicious donuts that were HUGE at $8.99dz!

1 Thank hconley20
Wellsburg, West Virginia
“fun place, good food”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My daughter and I visited Hershberger Farm and Bakery for the first time and had a fun time even though I am handicapped and in a wheelchair. I wish I could have taken a horse and buggy ride, but enjoyed myself nevertheless. The produce appeared fresh and homegrown. The tomatoes looked delicious, however I felt too expensive at $2.99 per lb., they were huge and probably weighed over 1lb. each. We purchased several pints of canned goods of relishes and jams and of course could not resist the home baked bread and rolls. We tried the " fry pies" for the first time as soon as we got into the car and found them delicious. Children were enjoying the pony rides, feeding the goats, and excited about the petting zoo. Buggy rides were offered at $5 per person, or you could ride Big Ben the largest horse I have ever seen at over 19 hands. We definitely intend to return.

• Visited June 2012
Dallas, GA
“Fry pies to die for!”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

The fresh fruit is wonderful and reasonably priced. The fry pies are so, so yummy! You must try them!