“Miller Haus!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Millersburg
Miller Haus Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 12 Millersburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My wife and i just loved your Bed&Breakfast. Very clean, We were treated like family, The Breakfast was great, The location was a plus! Thanks Amy, we will be back you have my word on that!! your tips on where to go and what to see, were a big help...

Room Tip: Trust me all the room are a great value!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David H

Reviewed September 18, 2012

This was a wonderful place to stay! Extrememly clean and very well kept. The food was great & the hospitality exceptional! If we return, we will definitely stay here! We were given lots of good suggestions where to go for our sightseeing desires and also goo restaurant recommendations. The house is surrounded by farmland with cows and horses to view from the porch. Very peaceful and a great break from the "Hustle & Bustle" of the real world!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank fz15fq
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was my first time to amish country. It was beautiful!! The Miller Haus was gorgeous, the breakfast was outstanding! Amy really made you feel at home. Cant wait to go back! Be sure your not on a diet in amish country. Everywhere you look there are tempting foods!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2012

As a recently retired high school English teacher, I wanted to spend my first day of "non school" somewhere special. I found the perfect place. The Miller Haus Bed and Breakfast is beautiful. I really enjoyed sitting on the porch reading and listening to the summer sounds and the sun set. It was so peaceful. The entire home was filled with so many pretty things, Getting served such a delicious breakfast was a real morning treat. Yummy! Most importantly, it was the folks who made it the best. Everyone, guests included, were so friendly. I felt so safe there too. I did not want to leave. When I returned home the next day, I felt restored. It was as if I were gone for a much longer time when it was only a day and a night. I am going to make this a yearly adventure for the first day of school. I would like to also experience every season at the Miller Haus. Thanks for the wonderful stay!

Room Tip: Every room is a good room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Marie S
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We had a wonderful vacation at MillerHaus in Millersburg Ohio. Service was wonderful, owner was VERY personable, and caretakers were the greatest!!! Looking forweard to staying there again!!! Pat Drummond Charleston WV

Room Tip: I would recommend this to anyone wanting a peaceful and restful vacation in Amish Country!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2012

As I said before this is one B&B you need to stay in. All visitors can come to the dinning room & sitting area to enjoy conversation, reading, play games, coffee-tea with the best baked cookies, sitting on the porch enjoying the country views, or take a walk down the long drive with horses and cattle grazing on the beautiful rolling hills. The morning breakfast melts in your mouth. The bedrooms all are lovely decorated. We stayed in the Crandberry Room which is my most favorite room yet. You will have to stay here to believe. Thank you Millers for the third great stay.

Room Tip: We like the main floor bedrooms the best- no stairs.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Have you stayed at B&B's where you feel like you are intruding? Ugh, how uncomfortable. Let me hasten to say the Miller Haus is NOT like that! When you first walk in there is a laid back easy-ness that will have you rocking on the deck in your slippers in a matter of minutes! Truly everyone at the Miller Haus goes out of their way to make you feel like part of the family; there is a great large gathering room with rockers by the fire, cozy sofa, four dining tables for playing games, an endless amount of coffee, hot tea, and cold water, and a scrumptious evening snack.

There is no hype here, what you see from the photos is truly the way it is. Everything is immaculate, the views are delightful, the outside gazebos call your name, the only hard part is deciding which room to stay in! Well, relax, you can't go wrong in any of the rooms you choose.

Yes, we WILL return, and I hope to see you there!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millersburg
Berlin Resort
#5 of 5 in Berlin
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 4 in Millersburg

Been to Miller Haus Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!