Hotel Millersburg(Millersburg)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Berlin Encore Hotel & Suites(Millersburg)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Free Internet
Comfort Inn(Millersburg)(Great Value!)
$97
$120
The Inn at Honey Run(Millersburg)
$149
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$130
$110
$104
ComfortSuites
$99
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

Zinck's Inn(Berlin)
$110
TripAdvisor
All reviewspaul and lorettaplaces to visitholmes countyamish countrymy husband and ibed and breakfasteach morningvintage rosefrench country roomrenaissance roomwonderful hostslocal historyoatmeal pancakesget awaycountry hamwonderful experiencegoat
Reviewed October 24, 2007

Wonderful visit to Amish country.
The accomidations were 1st class and the owner
was a excellant host with information of the
comunity that was very helpful in our backroad
travels. I highly recomend this B&B.

Reviewed October 24, 2007

If your lookin to get away to some peace and quiet look no further than The Barn Inn located in Amish Country, Ohio. My wife, kids, and immediate family just stayed there Oct 19, 2007 for the first time and loved it. It is a little off the beaten path but that is what makes it so special. Very quiet and the fall weather and the changing of the leaves made it a trip to remember. The breakfast served is very good although I would have liked a little more. It seems enough is only made for one go around but I guess I shouldn't be such a PIG. The bread is homemade and is second to none. The rooms are clean and this place just really makes you feel at home. The Innkeepers are very friendly and helpful but I never felt like I needed to ask them anything since everything seem to be at our fingertips. If your looking for a great place to stay listen to me just stay here, you won't be disappointed. Good job Barn Inn!!!!!

P.S. We have already made reservations for next year, that should tell you something!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 18, 2007

A nice place to stay, but if your looking for scenic vistas, the Barn Inn is not for you. It's a little out in the middle of now where (a Plus??), but basically hill or trees on all sides. Nice friendly folks run the place. Clean, with a nice breakfast, and more convienent to Millersburg and Berlin than you might suspect, once you make a couple of trips out.

Reviewed October 15, 2007

This was our 10th visit at the Barn Inn. Paul and Loretta are wonderful Innkeepers. We also have brought friends with us to the Inn. They make our visit to the Amish Country like we haven't left home. Their home is your home. Loretta breakfast is wonderful and she talks about the Amish Country and what to do each day after each breakfast. So you can plan each day. I would suggest to stay at the Barn Inn and enjoy your visit to the Amish Country.

Mark & Shelia Hanke

Reviewed October 15, 2007

I have to tell you, I vacationed alone, without benefit of meeting anyone I knew and yet I felt as if I was a part of the community from the moment I entered the doors of the Barn Inn! Loretta, Paul and their staff are very warm and friendly people. I love the guided suggestions for my first time visiting the area. I say the first time, because I will be back time and time again. I highly recommend The Barn Inn! I have never had a more restful vacation and it was only 3 nights-4 days! I am currently planning another visit for next year, and this time with a group of people so I can share The Barn Inn experience!

Many blessings along the way!