Hotel Millersburg(Millersburg)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Comfort Inn(Millersburg)(Great Value!)
$97
$120
The Inn at Honey Run(Millersburg)
$149
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Berlin Encore Hotel & Suites(Millersburg)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Groupon.com
  • Free Internet
$130
$97
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$104
$99
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Zinck's Inn(Berlin)
$120
TripAdvisor
All reviewspaul and lorettaplaces to visitholmes countyamish countrymy husband and ibed and breakfasteach morningvintage rosefrench country roomrenaissance roomwonderful hostslocal historyoatmeal pancakesget awaycountry hamwonderful experiencegoat
Reviewed October 18, 2007

A nice place to stay, but if your looking for scenic vistas, the Barn Inn is not for you. It's a little out in the middle of now where (a Plus??), but basically hill or trees on all sides. Nice friendly folks run the place. Clean, with a nice breakfast, and more convienent to Millersburg and Berlin than you might suspect, once you make a couple of trips out.

Reviewed October 15, 2007

This was our 10th visit at the Barn Inn. Paul and Loretta are wonderful Innkeepers. We also have brought friends with us to the Inn. They make our visit to the Amish Country like we haven't left home. Their home is your home. Loretta breakfast is wonderful and she talks about the Amish Country and what to do each day after each breakfast. So you can plan each day. I would suggest to stay at the Barn Inn and enjoy your visit to the Amish Country.

Mark & Shelia Hanke

Reviewed October 15, 2007

I have to tell you, I vacationed alone, without benefit of meeting anyone I knew and yet I felt as if I was a part of the community from the moment I entered the doors of the Barn Inn! Loretta, Paul and their staff are very warm and friendly people. I love the guided suggestions for my first time visiting the area. I say the first time, because I will be back time and time again. I highly recommend The Barn Inn! I have never had a more restful vacation and it was only 3 nights-4 days! I am currently planning another visit for next year, and this time with a group of people so I can share The Barn Inn experience!

Many blessings along the way!

Reviewed October 12, 2007

My husband and I stayed at The Barn Inn for 2 nights and enjoyed the "at home" atmosphere. We had the chance to relax and enjoy the sites in Ohio Amish Country. The owners of the Inn were very knowledgeable of the area and things to do and see. The morning breakfast was to die for. We also bought on of the available packages that included a visit from the local reflexologist, that proved to be very interesting. I would recommend The Barn Inn to anyone who wants to experience the sights and delights of the area.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 5, 2007

The setting was beautiful, room was great, the owner very friendly and helpful in suggesting local tourist areas.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)