“Nice place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Millersburg
The Barn Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 13 Millersburg B&B and Inns
Dayton, Ohio
“Nice place to stay”
Reviewed October 18, 2007

A nice place to stay, but if your looking for scenic vistas, the Barn Inn is not for you. It's a little out in the middle of now where (a Plus??), but basically hill or trees on all sides. Nice friendly folks run the place. Clean, with a nice breakfast, and more convienent to Millersburg and Berlin than you might suspect, once you make a couple of trips out.

Stayed October 2007

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
Bethel
Reviewed October 15, 2007

This was our 10th visit at the Barn Inn. Paul and Loretta are wonderful Innkeepers. We also have brought friends with us to the Inn. They make our visit to the Amish Country like we haven't left home. Their home is your home. Loretta breakfast is wonderful and she talks about the Amish Country and what to do each day after each breakfast. So you can plan each day. I would suggest to stay at the Barn Inn and enjoy your visit to the Amish Country.

Mark & Shelia Hanke

North Tonawanda, NY
Reviewed October 15, 2007

I have to tell you, I vacationed alone, without benefit of meeting anyone I knew and yet I felt as if I was a part of the community from the moment I entered the doors of the Barn Inn! Loretta, Paul and their staff are very warm and friendly people. I love the guided suggestions for my first time visiting the area. I say the first time, because I will be back time and time again. I highly recommend The Barn Inn! I have never had a more restful vacation and it was only 3 nights-4 days! I am currently planning another visit for next year, and this time with a group of people so I can share The Barn Inn experience!

Many blessings along the way!

Ohio
Reviewed October 12, 2007

My husband and I stayed at The Barn Inn for 2 nights and enjoyed the "at home" atmosphere. We had the chance to relax and enjoy the sites in Ohio Amish Country. The owners of the Inn were very knowledgeable of the area and things to do and see. The morning breakfast was to die for. We also bought on of the available packages that included a visit from the local reflexologist, that proved to be very interesting. I would recommend The Barn Inn to anyone who wants to experience the sights and delights of the area.

• Liked — peace amd quiet
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed October 5, 2007

The setting was beautiful, room was great, the owner very friendly and helpful in suggesting local tourist areas.

• Liked — Beautiful building and setting. Coffee available 24hrs.
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
North Carolina
Reviewed October 4, 2007

We had a Wonderful time at the Barn Inn. This is our third visit and we cannot wait to stay there again. The rooms are beautiful, clean and so inviting! The warmth, hospitality and information we experienced form Loretta and Paul was great. We look so forward to going again! Thank you Loretta, Paul and Barn Inn for such a Wonderful time!

John and Marsha from North Carolina

Groveport Ohio
Reviewed October 1, 2007

The Barn Inn is now one of our favorite places. The hospitality and beautifully decorated room was outstanding. Much nicer than a typical B & B, with no bathroom sharing. Loved the Jacuzzi! Our favorite thing about a B & B is the breakfast, and we were not disappointed. The location is perfect...not too close or far to the Amish attractions. We had always stayed at the Inn at Honey Run, and loved it. Just wanted to try something new. It was nice to be able to walk to the Inn for dining (really the best in the area, we think, if you would like something that is not "amish").
So, now we think we have the perfect combo. Stay at the Barn Inn, and have dinner at HoneyRun! Oh, and throw in a complete round of golf at Black Diamond. Unfortunately we only got in 9 holes because of a torential rain and thunderstorm. We will be back!

• Liked — Clean and pretty
  • Disliked — liked everything
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millersburg
Berlin Resort
#1 of 2 in Walnut Creek
Zinck's Inn
Zinck's Inn
#2 of 4 in Berlin

Been to The Barn Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!