“A great time for kids of all ages”
Review of Rolling Ridge Ranch - CLOSED

Rolling Ridge Ranch
Reviewed January 17, 2013

A wagon ride, unusual wild animals to feed by hand. I'm not sure who had more fun--grandpa or the kids.

There are newer reviews for Rolling Ridge Ranch

Reviewed October 18, 2012

A long line to get in, after that about a 20 minute wait to get a wagon. Fun! Lots of different animal to see. Our 1 1/2 year old enjoyed it!

1  Thank LizEsMom
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have been to Rolling Ridge Ranch twice. I took my adult daughter for a fun summer outing and liked this attraction so well that I invited my sister and her family to come experience this ranch.
We were there Oct. 6th. It was a little chilly, but still very nice weather for an outdoor activity.
We had five adults and two children. I think no one had as much fun as my fifty something husband! He laughed as much as the kids.
Animals galore - almost everything came right up to the wagon where we hand fed most of the exotics. I can't count how many animals were there. Bison (even the extremely rare white bison, herds of elk and deer, Mammoth donkeys, zebra, the hybrid zonkeys, water buffalo, ostrich, llama, rhea birds, goat, mountain sheep and then the amazing petting zoo.
Our driver was Benny who was informative, friendly, courteous and he really wanted all of us to have as much fun as possible. The wagon was comfortable and we felt entirely safe.
This is a MUST DO for people travelling through this part of Ohio.

2  Thank summerfunOhio
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Absolutely the best way to enjoy this hour of extremely kid friendly fun is from the horse drawn cart. A car will suffer from up close contact with horned and antlered animals.

A couple of draft horses and a very knowledgable guide will keep you stocked on feed while you wend your way through the 68+ acres of non-predators. Hungry animals will not hesitate to separate you from your feed bucket given the chance, so hold on!

A must visit for children, young and young at heart. Also make sure you spend some time in the enclosure for home-made ice cream, ducklings, petting all sorts of animals, and other surprises.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We enjoyed visiting this ranch, but as you go through the gates it says, "Enter at your own risk" and we found that to be very true. We were surrounded at one point by animals as we drove through and because there are steep drop-offs at the side of the road, it was a little scary. I think the next time I would take the guided tour in a wagon.

1  Thank Susan M