“Not your typical anniversary dinner”
Review of Bags Sports Pub

Bags Sports Pub
Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Millersburg
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We decided to have a late dinner in Millersburg after spending the day in Amish country. Well, as you know, everything in Amish country pretty much shuts down by 8p. One of the few restaraunts open was Bags Sports Pub. So we decided to go and have a burger. Good choice on our part. The waitresses were nice and the food was good. The atmosphere was mellow and we enjoyed our time.

I recommend Bags and would visit again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I stopped here on our way back from Amish country in Ohio. The service and food were both excellent. I would stop here again, we enjoyed it.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very traditional, old wood boths and bar. High, stamped tin ceiling, and a nice menu. The staff were terrific, when we were looking for a light meal after days of eating too much! An order of appetizer skewered shrimp and 2 salads = dinner for 2!

1  Thank allezgently
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We happened upon Bags Sports Pub while looking for a place to eat in Amish Country on a Sunday. When we stepped through the door, we found ourselves in another century when the decor consisted of old dark wooden floors, tall old wooden booths and a warm friendly atmosphere.

The walls to the very high ceilings were covered with golf bags. TV's here and there tucked high so as not to intrude if you wanted to be there just for a bite of good food. Visible though for the sports enthusiasts. It appeared to be a restaurant where the locals congregate and enjoy the place.

When we entered we saw the menu of the specials on a chalk board and we were greeted by a friendly waitress. All of the wait staff were friendly and helpful.

We've made it a point to go to Bags each time we're in Amish Country to enjoy their delicious burgers or special of the day and a tall draft beer for my husband.

What a surprise that there is such a place to eat in Amish Country on Sundays just six miles west of Berlin.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We wanted a non-Amish meal and stopped here for supper while traveling in the area.We enjoyed a pre-dinner draft-many to choose from with some Fiesta Poppers. Very good. I enjoyed the Granny Smith salad for my entroo and the staff didn't blink an eye when I requested a couple of changes in what the menu described. My salad arrived exactly as ordered and was excellent. My husband had one of the burgers and loved it. Would visit again if we are in the area.

1  Thank slorettao