“It's Ok”
Review of Pine Cove Lodging

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Millersburg
Pine Cove Lodging
Ranked #2 of 12 Millersburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 25, 2011

I agree with everyone that made the point that no one is there to greet you. You ring the bell and no one shows up so you are left to speak with someone on the phone. We stayed in the Rose Suite and had no complaints. I only wish the cleaning people would have been a little quiet or started to clean the rooms after check out time and not at 8 in the morning. We were force to get up because we could not sleep because of all the noise.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank truth123_11
berlininnkeeper, General Manager at Pine Cove Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Greetings!

We appreciate you staying with us! Also, thank you for the review. I have since spoken with housekeeping regarding any noise before 11 a.m.. Thank you for your helpful advice! We do everything we can to make everyone's stay more comfortable and peaceful.

Thank you again for staying, take care!

Jared

Reviewed May 1, 2011

We had a wonderful trip to Amish country in August of 2010. We stayed in the Whispering Pines tree house cabin. It was awesome!!! Loved the cabin and the privacy, but it was still very close to everything. It would have been nice to have screens in the windows to enjoy the sounds of nature a bit more. The cabins were practically brand new. The sleep number bed was very nice. I would definitely stay there again!!! I mean HOW COOL is a treehouse cabin!!! :)

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
8  Thank ohsunseeker
Reviewed March 23, 2011

We loved the new look! The whole place has had a makeover since we were there last. Being able to have "A Touch of Heaven" massage therapists come to our room was a definite perk! The only problem we had was that we ran out of toilet paper in the middle of the night - there wasn't any stored anywhere. Besides that, we enjoyed the seclusion and feeling like we had the whole place to ourselves.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2011

I booked this B&B after seeing pictures on the internet. When I arrived I had to wait for sometime for anyone to come to the desk after ringing the bell twice. A young woman wearing her PJ's finally appeared, I believe I awoke her from a nap. The moment I went into the room my eyes began to burn and I started having a headache. The room had been remodeled a few weeks prior and they had varnished the entire room as it is all covered in pinewood. I had booked the "Forget me not" suite for the charming victorian decor that was in the pictures. However, when I was shown the room it was all done in pinewood. The woman that showed me to the room said they remodeled to give it a more lodge look and had not updated the pictures on the internet. I would have appreciated being told that when I booked, as I picked that suite for the style that was presented. As far as the room itself, everything is new, but there are no decorations at all, just pinewood on everything including the bed. The bedspread and blanket unfortunately are not new. The bedspread had blood on it (I took pictures for proof), the blanket is old with holes in it. The door that leads outside is very difficult to lock, so we had to leave it unlocked. That same glass door in the only window to look outside, but the view is the parking area. So we have to keep the curtains closed unless we want people to look in at us. There is debris from carpet remnants outside the door.If you want to change the channel on the TV you have to manually, the remote does not work. Should you choose to stay her, I would advise you wait several months to allow it to air out. Having your eyes burning and having a headache is no way to spend your anniversary.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank amskrst
berlininnkeeper, General Manager at Pine Cove Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your review. During the winter of 2011 we completely remodeled this property and converted it to a rustic lodge. We felt with the surrounding pine tree setting that a log cabin feel would be more appropriate, warm and inviting. We are sorry your were disappointed with our changes. Our website does now reflect the upgraded suites. There are several traditional Victorian b&b's still in the area. We decided that staying in a rustic lodge would be more inviting, charming and comfortable.

Thank you again for staying with us.

Jared Coblentz
Coblentz Country Cabins
1-877-99-SLEEP

Reviewed October 24, 2010

We are return customers. This is our 5th time staying with Amish Country Lodging. We have also enjoyed staying at their Evergreen Cabin and Pine Cove Guest Rooms. We love the location of the Main Street B & B and the convenience of staying here. The value is great for this room (can you say jacuzzi!) and you can walk up and down Berlin's main shopping area. Thank you so much for another relaxing vacation!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2010

Spent 3 nights in wild cherry tree house and it was all that it said it was,nice quiet and romantic, service was great. we plan on returning next year. recommend to anyone who want a romantic getaway, and still close to everything to see in amich country.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2010

We loved our stay in the whispering pines tree house it was an unusual experience.
room was clean as were the towels jacuzzi etc and staff was great . This cabin only opened in July of 2010 so everything is new. Only knock I have is the little things no creamer or sugar with the complementary coffee. And couldnt control the Air very good. and It is pricey. but I think being the cabins are new they might have a few kinks to work out. Over all it is an awsome place. And I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank swartout
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millersburg
Berlin Resort
Zinck's Inn
#4 of 5 in Berlin
Comfort Suites Berlin Hotel & Conference Center
Berlin Grande Hotel

Been to Pine Cove Lodging? Share your experiences!