“Nice”

Cuisines: American
Hillsboro, Ohio
“Nice”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I love this place to eat I have eaten here five times and every time it has been good and il will always come back for more dinner and lunch

Visited July 2012

West Chester, Ohio
“Hit or Miss”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This location is always hit or miss on the food and service. This past weekend my food was okay, had breakfast with tomato slices. They did not seem real, really bad with all the local farms. Service... I believe that servers do not understand that bad service = bad tip. We go to Bob Evans about 85% of the time.

• Visited August 2012
Amelia, Ohio
“Fathers Day 2012 dinner, YUM!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I love cracker barrel. The old time feel, the front porch rockers to keep you occupied while you wait to be seated (if you even have to wait which you usually do not) and the country store full of knick knacks and novelities. I buy a lot of the gifts I get my little cousins there because it's not something you typically see in a toy store. The food is amazing country cooking and the new salads they have are wonderful.

Visited June 2012
“Old food, wet tables, not a good Cracker Barrel”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

If you like to be rushed through your dinner of precooked, bland food, then this Cracker Barrel is for you. Usually Cracker Barrel is a good value and and a decent meal, but this particular one is not very good. For example, I love their steak fries, but they hardly ever serve them fresh. This Cracker Barrel is often dirty too. I am frequently taken to a table that is still wet or that has food on the seat.

Milford, Ohio
“LOVE Cracker Barrel!”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I would go out on a limb and say that this is my favorite place to eat! I love the warm fires, homestyle cooking and friendly staff. No matter where you go, all Cracker Barrels live up to my expectations. The Chicken & Dumplings and sweet tea are, by far, the best!

Visited February 2012