“Disappointing”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
“Disappointing”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Went work my fiancee on a weekday evening. The entire dining room was open with maybe 5 tables filled, but we were seated in the bar area near a very large, noisy crowd. Granted we didn't ask to be moved, but why they would seat us in the bar area without asking if that was okay is bbeyond me.

I got the salad bar, which was definitely not worth the money. I could get a better salad from the local grocery store salad bar for far less money. My fiancee got the 2 sliders special, I think for $5.99. NOTHING like the current commercials they are running. The sandwiches were dry with little seasoning. Our server, Brooklyn, was kind but I couldn't help but notice her novel sitting on the end of the bar.

In the end, it was such a disappointing experience from where we were seated to the quality of the food. We will probably never return to a Ruby Tuesday again. If you're in the area, go to Red Robin. You can get a great wedge salad for $3 & a fulling meal for less than anything Ruby Tuesday has to offer.

• Visited July 2014

Milford, Ohio
“GREAT 57th”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We started off with wine & beer...along with bisquits.....then the great salad bar....then came the steak....baked potato ......shrimp over grits....GREAT!!!.....then the desert....choculate/choculate cake with ice cream topped with strawberry sauce.....that we shared!.....we then used a coupon that made for a great low cost dinner.....and a nice 57th anniversary !!!!! the two elks...

• Visited February 2014
Milford, Ohio, United States
“Mediocre food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

The salad bar is the best thing going at Ruby Tuesdays. The entrees are only mediocre. It is a convenient location and the service is usually good

Visited February 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
“Ruby Tuesday if you want a great salad bar this is the place”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love to eat at Ruby Tuesday and always get a great salad with my meal. I enjoy their steak or turkey mini's. The food is very good for the value. Keep an eye out for email coupons

Visited November 2013
Hillsboro, Ohio
“Great”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

The manager is very friendly and the staff was great, I will come again the steak is fresh and good the salad bar is sooo good. I will be back

Visited November 2013