“Good food / Dirty restaurant”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #28 of 94 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Bethel, Ohio
“Good food / Dirty restaurant”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Ruby Tuesdays is probably one of my favorite restaurants but this was one of those visits where the food was good but the restaurant was very dusty and dirty.
I arrived early to get seating while i waited on the other 3 family members and noticed food/crumbs all over the seat and floor (picture attached). And then when my family arrived my daughter which is very allergic to dust had to move away from the window blinds because they were so dusty. (picture attached)
The service also seemed very slow as there was a total of about 15 people in the restaurant and it took 35 minutes to get our food after we ordered.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank tayty

Cincinnati, Ohio
“A good, solid, average dinner”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My wife and I had a date night at Ruby Tuesday in Milford. The restaurant is typical of the other Ruby Tuesday restaurants we have eaten at and we enjoy dining there occasionally. The dining room is nice with good quality booths and tables and a nice atmosphere. This evening the room was quite full and the background music they were playing was quite noticeable--it probably could have been turned down several decibels.

I ordered the peach fruit tea ($3.49) and Katherine had water. The fruit tea was very good--nice and sweet with a lot of peach bits floating at the bottom, sized just right to come up the straw.

After we had placed our order, it took our server, Kelsee, a while to come back by with the complimentary biscuits. My wife had already finished her first plate of salad from the salad bar. When Kelsee dropped them off at the table, she just set the plate on the table and kept walking to another destination without turning toward us or making any eye contact. That was a little weird.

Katherine ordered the Rib Eye ($16.99) cooked Medium, and she chose a baked potato with butter and sour cream and their salad bar to accompany it. She likes their salad bar and said it was very clean and that everything up there looked fresh.

I ordered the Top Sirloin ($13.99) with fresh, grilled zucchini and roasted spaghetti squash (418 calories according to their menu). I had ordered my steak Medium Well, but while their menu stated "seared to perfection" it came out much more like Medium or Medium rare than it did Medium Well. There was a bright red puddle on the plate after I had finished. My wife's Rib Eye that was ordered Medium was more done than my steak.

The Top Sirloin tasted about like I expected it to--pretty average. My wife really enjoyed her Rib Eye, though, and she felt it was very tasty.

Our server didn't make us feel rushed and brought several refills for my peach fruit tea--which for $3.49 was the right thing to do. However, while my wife was still finishing her steak, Kelsee came by and took up the biscuit plate and a lone biscuit that my wife had been saving for the end of her meal. Before I could ask my wife whether she wanted the server to put it back down, Kelsee was gone. But we're giving Kelsee a pass today because the dining room was quite busy and she was a little overworked.

I was glad that we had joined Ruby Tuesday's "So Connected" program so that we had a coupon for 50% off a second entree. Using that coupon, we saved $7.45 so that the meal with tax and tip came to $34.26.

• Visited August 2013
amelia Ohio, USA
“Ok, but not the best!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The atmosphere and service were very nice. But the food was not the best for the prices. The dining room seemed to be a little cramped and their booths for four people were rather tiny.

Visited February 2013
Loveland, Ohio
“Over priced now”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We are regulars to Ruby Tuesdays in Milford Ohio, but with the addition to every meal the price of the salad bar makes it too expensive. On Saturday night we stopped in for dinner after the movie at 9:00pm, and it was not crowded, but the hostess choose to put us in a 2 person table that is not big enough for food. Then we ordered, a single Crab Cake, for me and a hamburger & fries to my date along with a beer. The price: $27.50! I had water. Our waitress never came back to see if we needed anything even after requesting silverware. I had to go find it on another table. All during the meal another server was sweeping the floor and making enough racket that it was like water dripping on your head. Very unpleasant. Neither my date or myself wanted the salad bar and I really think that they made a mistake including the price in every meal. We could and will go down 1 block to another restaurant the next time.

• Visited January 2013
Venice, Florida
“Horrible”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I keep trying to give the place a chance and it just gets worse! Took 20 min to get a bottle of wine and they were not busy. Food came out barely warm. When I asked for my pot stickers to be reheated they microwaved them ( which I expected and I am fine with) what amazed me was they microwaved them on the same plate with the sauce and served it back to me so all the sauce was hardened to the plate. It looked disgusting and defeats the purpose of the sauce on the plate if you can't use it. Took another 10 mins to get check and 15 mins to cash out. There were a total of 8 tables in the restaurant and now I understand why. No management was visible, service was lacking at every level, food poor. Done giving them a try.

• Visited November 2012