“Surprisingly GOOD food at a good price, VERY good wings”

Quaker Steak & Lube
Ranked #16 of 98 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed November 4, 2011

If you don't mind tons of NASCAR stuff and motorcycles suspended from the ceiling above you, Quaker Steak is a great value and the food is quite good and comes up pretty quickly. Large beer selection, and if you are a wing man, they have some of the best around, with a HUGE selection of different wing sauces. Wings are very large and tender, sandwiches and fries are very well made. Kids like it, we have been there a good number of times and never a disappointment. Good food is the name of the game. Smokey Bones and applebee's should take a lesson from Quakersteak. Just put out quality food, people really don't care that much about fluff or atsmosphere, WE WANT FOOD THAT TASTES GOOD and we will come back and tell others. Nice job, Quaker Steak!

4  Thank ms2112

Reviewed September 25, 2011

I really like QSL's wings. They're some of the best wings I've ever had at a chain restaurant. I had small orders of the Buckeye BBQ (my favorite) and the Super Charged(?). I'm working my way up to the Atomic sauces.

We went for a very late lunch, so there was no problem with seating or service. Our meals were very good. My wife and I each picked a flat bread sandwich from a special promotion they were running. We both liked our choices and would like to see them on the regular menu. And the sandwiches were larger than I was expecting.

I'm looking forward to QSL opening their first restaurant in my hometown next year.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

Though the menu is loaded with plenty of unhealthy fried stuff, there are also healthier options, including salads. We were a group of about 25 for lunch and received above average service.

Reviewed September 9, 2009

Stopped in here for a light meal on a Saturday afternoon. My kids loved the decor. The service was very good. The server was prompt and the food came out quickly. She was even faster when she found out we were in a slight hurry. I had a side salad, pretty standard. My husband had wings, he said they were good. I ordered the chicken strips and fries for the kids -- there were only two strips and a few fries -- not enough for the money. Overall seems like a nice place but don't expect a lot of food for the money. Also, it is a bar, so it might be loud and/or smoky at night. We were there late afternoon, and it was not smoky.

Reviewed March 18, 2009

We went there for all you can eat Tuesday and had a blast ok service but it was St. Patricks day. The sauces were very good and you can get them 4 at a time after your original order of 10-12. We tried a bunch of diffrent flavors but i have to say Golden Garlic is my favorite. 11.99 for all you can eat is a pretty good deal if you ask me and they have a pretty good happy hour and beer selection too. it looks loke an old fasion gas station from the outside and inside is packed with motorcycles and hot rods hanging from the celing. its family friendly and just a good time. If you never been i reccomend it to every one there giant menue has somethig for everyone!