“wedding nightmare”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Milford
parma, United States
“wedding nightmare”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The room was good but the customer service is horrible. Out of the four people we talked to only one helped. I'm a general manager so I am very critical on that. Its a make or break for me and this was for a wedding(a big event). Theres just no excuses to me. Not for the amount of money the party spent. No one seemed to know what was going on or willing to satisfy except one person and we met her at check out!!!!! Will not return.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Alissa G, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
I apologize for the miscommunication. There are always challenges when training new staff members. I know our Front Desk attendant issued refunds at check out. If there's anything further we can do, please let me know.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Greenville, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We enjoyed having two separate rooms. It made it great for our little ones to fall asleep while we could be up in another room. The kitchen has all the necessities you need. We wish there was a hot tub option in the pool room. The staff was great and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Alissa G, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear you were so comfortable in your room with your little ones. We look forward to seeing you again.
Lewis Center, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Great place to stay! I would recommend staying here for anyone, mostly families it give everyone plenty of room to space out inside the room. Great location tons of resturants to eat at and shopping is very close.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Alissa G, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. I'm confident the families who choose us based on your kind words will feel the same way. Hope to see you again!
Dunwoody, Georgia, United States
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here five days and the hotel was ok. Not the best Homewood Suites I've ever stayed at. Ths staff were extremely nice. The rooms were ok. Decor was dated. Meals were nice. The gym is tiny. Although the equipment is new, if you are a workout junkie, find somewhere else to stay. This was a fine stay, just not the best for the money.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback. I was sorry to hear you weren't completely satisfied with your stay. However it does give me the opportunity to inform you we have a small renovation coming in August which will be completed late September. For future reference we do have free day passes with a local gym 2 miles from us. Feel free to ask the desk clerk for one during your next visit. We hope to see you again!
Toledo, United States
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Not worth the money. Our wall paper was peeling, we had cracked tiles in the bathroom, and a crack in the ceiling. I would expect that in a hotel that charged less than $100 a night not over $150. The service was friendly at check in but deteriorated as time went on. When I asked an employee what time check out was in the morning he told me that it was 11:00 instead of 12:00.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you didn't feel you received the quality of service deserved for the price. We're aware of the condition of certain areas in our hotel that need attention. Thankfully we have a renovation coming in August which will be completed late September. We hope you will give us another opportunity to meet your expectations of the Homewood brand. Please reach out to me personally for your next stay and I'll be sure we have a room ready to exceed your expectations.
cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a very clean and nice hotel with a friendly staff. The rooms are large, the kitchenette well stocked and decor looked fairly modern. Breakfast was typical continental breakfast and we were surprised to find out there was dinner Monday - Thursday. Would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the feedback. We look forward to having you again!
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Real value for money, close to offices, clean, and friendly staff! Their breakfast buffet has a good selection of items and are fresh. I did not use any other services like fitness or swimming areas during my stay, so have no comments.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Alissa G, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad to know you enjoyed our services as well as the location. We look forward to seeing you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites
#17 of 51 in Cincinnati
Comfort Inn & Suites Eastgate
Comfort Inn & Suites Eastgate
#30 of 51 in Cincinnati

Been to Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford? Share your experiences!