“Comfortable stay”

Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Milford
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a very clean and nice hotel with a friendly staff. The rooms are large, the kitchenette well stocked and decor looked fairly modern. Breakfast was typical continental breakfast and we were surprised to find out there was dinner Monday - Thursday. Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Alissa G, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you so much for the feedback. We look forward to having you again!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Real value for money, close to offices, clean, and friendly staff! Their breakfast buffet has a good selection of items and are fresh. I did not use any other services like fitness or swimming areas during my stay, so have no comments.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Alissa G, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad to know you enjoyed our services as well as the location. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

This was my first time staying Homewood Suites. I found the suites to be very roomy, comfortable, and clean. The beds were extremely comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly. However, when I complained about noise from another room, they did not resolve the issue.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Shanna S

Thank you for taking notice of our staffs hard work! I'll be sure to pass on your kind observations to them. I apologize for the noise from the guests in the room above you. In the hopes that you return to the area, please feel free to reach out to me directly so that I can be sure we get you to a quiet room on the top floor. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Very clean, nice place to stay. I only stayed overnight but this would be a great place stay if I was in town for an extended trip. The pool was small but nice. I was a little worried about staying somewhere that had an apartment like setup (kitchen appliances, etc) but everything was perfectly clean and looked as though they had never been used before. I will be returning.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard S
Alissa G, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time. We're glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully next time you can stay a little longer and get some use out of our kitchens! We look forward to having you.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

It's either a new hotel, or very well kept. We had a very comfortable stay and really nice breakfast. The suites are a great size for a family. I will definitely keep this hotel & chain in mind for the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Darren A

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and found our suites spacious and comfortable. Our team does so much to ensure we meet if not exceed your expectations. I'll be sure to pass on your comments for them to see. Thank you for taking the time to respond! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

This property surprised me with the value compared to other hotels. I especially liked the complimentary dinner as I didn't want to go back out. I will use Homewood again. Rooms are suites with lots of space for my family when I'm on vacation.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Alissa G, Manager at Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed our complimentary dinners! It's definitely nice having the option with the weather being so rough lately. We certainly look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Homewood suites was a great place to stay they have complimentary breakfast and 4 nights a week provide and a complimentary dinner. They are pet friendly and very accomidating. I was able to bring my pet with me for the long stay away from home. They are eco friendly and give the guest options on towels and sheet changes. I highly recommend Homewood Suites.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We can't tell you how much we enjoyed having you and your colleagues stay with us! It was such a pleasure getting to know each of you. Good luck in your new career!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati Northeast-Milford
#13 of 51 in Cincinnati
Comfort Inn & Suites Eastgate
Comfort Inn & Suites Eastgate
#30 of 51 in Cincinnati

Been to Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford? Share your experiences!