“Wonderful Stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Milford
Reviewed December 8, 2013

My family and I enjoyed another wonderful experience at a Hilton Brand property (Homewood Suites) recently. The Milford Ohio Homewood Suites has excellent facilities and a caring and professional staff. I recommend this property highly, especially for families.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Michael C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for staying at our location.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

The hotel offered affordable suites with nice decor and spacious rooms. The complimentary breakfast was great and the time slot appealed to both early and late risers alike! This hotel was located close to entertainment and restaurants for our group which is always a huge bonus. Would strongly recommend hotel!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Michael C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your response. I am glad to hear everything was to your satisfaction. Please come and visit us again when you are in Milford, OH.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

If the beds in this hotel were better, this hotel would be rated very good to excellent. We stayed in a queen room. The bed in the room sagged and was unacceptable. The breakfast, manager's reception, furniture and service were all good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I want to apologize for the issue with not having a comfortable bed. I fully understand how frustrating it must have been to try and rest in a sagging bed. If there is anything I can do to make this right please let me know. My direct email is Michael.Christian@whitelodging.com

Reviewed November 26, 2013

The hotel staff did a great job managing our group/team reservations and responded quickly to any of my requests while setting them up.Our room was large, as always with Homewood Suites, and clean. The staff was fantastic! They helped us with recommendations for restaurants and things to do in the area. The breakfast buffet was always stocked and they even helped us with coffee and hot chocolate for our ride home (after we had checked out hours earlier, before our last game).

Room Tip: Padrino's and MJ's in downtown Milford were two great places for food and drink and to catch...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

I am glad to hear that you had a great stay at our location. Hopefully your team did well while here in Milford, OH. Thank you for your feedback and it was our pleasure to be your home away from home.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Everything was just fine at this property, the check in process went very well, the clerks did not press you to join their rewards program which I greatly appreciated. The one thing that was not to my liking was their hot food offerings at breakfast and in the evening. You lift lid on the chafing dishes and run the risk of being traumatized the rest of your life. They should be ashamed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Michael C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

First and foremost, I want to apologize that our breakfast and dinner options did not meet your expectations. I would like to know want items did we have during that time and what we could do to improve. We value your feedback and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is an excellent hotel choice when staying in the Cinci area. We travel to the area often and have stayed in many different hotels at different locations. The hotel is located near highways and not far from the small downtown or village area of Milford.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

The front desk staff were wonderful! All staff were pleasant and helpful. Clean and hospitable! The hotel gave me easy access to the highway and was close to shopping and restaurants. The staff were nice enough to put a dinner plate in the refrigerator for me on the nights I had to work late. I really appreciated their thoughtfulness.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Michael C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you so much for your response. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati Northeast-Milford
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast
Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn
Best Western Clermont
Best Western Clermont
#13 of 51 in Cincinnati

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford? Share your experiences!