“Yumm!”

Add it.
Cherry on Top on Main
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Milford
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Cute atmosphere and yummy ice cream, many different toppings. I was impressed have been in there a couple times this year and think it is a staple now of downtown Milford. My dog loved the dog bowl with treat!

There are newer reviews for Cherry on Top on Main
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I've been to Cherry on Top on Main a few times since it's been open. It's cute and clean. The ice cream is pretty good (all soft serve which I am not really a fan) and they offer a number of toppings. It's pretty convenient to stop in when walking around old Milford.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was excited to see an ice cream store on Main Street in Milford and finally tried it out on Saturday. The store is so clean, almost sterile, that I was afraid to stay inside after I got my ice cream. The store just didn't feel welcoming and the owners didn't seem very excited to be there.

On to the ice cream - they ONLY have soft-serve - chocolate and vanilla (or mixed). They did offer quite a few candy toppings. I ended up getting a hot fudge sundae with whipped cream and nuts. It was average at best and cost $3.50. The sundae was no different that what I would have received at the McDonald's drive-thru. Sorry - but I have to be honest.

It's always nice to see a new business in Milford. I just hope Cherry on Top can make some improvements and stick around for a few years.