“Good Thai”

Tongs Thai Restaurant and Sushi Bar
Ranked #25 of 97 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 28, 2013

He went to see the Cincinnati Sinatra, the food was great, it took a long time to get the food, I think they cook everything when ordered. Went for the wife's birthday party, service was slow, but the food was great.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I love, love, love this place. They have the best Pad Thai around. I've been to a lot of other Thai restaurants and have not found any that have Pad Thai as good as this place. My husband enjoys the sushi.

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

1/2 price sushi was wonderful. Pad Thai is awesome. Wait staff us great - friendly and attentive. Quiet atmosphere that was nice for eating and talking after a long day at the office. A+!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

It's not on the main road so you really need to know about this gem. The exterior is simple yet attractive. The inside is neat and clean. The menu has a wide variety and the food we got was very tasty. The servers were friendly and helpful without being pushy. Overall a very pleasant experience at a moderate price. The next time we are in the area we will go back

Reviewed March 17, 2013

One of my favorite places for lunch when entertaining guests. The staff is always friendly and the food is always great. Lunch includes and egg roll or spring roll which is always a nice touch. My favorite is always the Pad Thai, but I love the curries Tong serves as well. The restaurant had changed management several times while I have worked in the area, but the best chef is back and all of the food tastes great.