“Poor service for phone-in order that was not correct.”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 98 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Though stated that phone-in order would be ready in 25 minutes actual time was an hour. Had to ask twice about my order that I had paid for when I first arrived. Seemed at once both disorganized and indifferent. Not that busy when I arrived. Order was partially correct and food was lukewarm. My wife and I suffered indigestion after eating meals. Having to wait a half hour for my order gave me time to observe procedures which seemed not as sanitary as they could be. Each arriving customer was served a basket of bread with a small cup of butter that the server had to add. Many times the servers picked up the butter cups with one finger inside the cup in contact with the butter. One cup fell on the floor and was kicked around like a small hockey puck until the butter was finally mashed into the peanut shell coated carpet. I had to pay for the order before I received it. I did not add a tip and this may explain the exceptionally poor service and indifference of servers and manager. Why would I add a tip when I have no basis for judging the service? I will never eat or order from the Milford TR again. Not clean or prompt enough.

1  Thank Sam3rd

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We both ordered the 6oz sirloin steak, this is by far one of the best I have had. Both were cooked perfectly and seasoned just right. The service was good and everyone was friendly.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Yikes this possibly was the worst of the worst. Took my family here to eat and from the beginning was bad. Didn't get greeted and was just continually being looked at as if we were bothering the host that we were there. They weren't busy at all and she sat us in the bar area and I have children. The waitress came over and stood there waiting on me to made a decision no matter how many times I said I need a minute. Then she left and it took almost 45 minutes to get our food. The burger I had was burnt to a crisp and not edible, my wife order a filet and it was to be well done and came out as close to raw as you could get, they even burnt the mini burgers on the kids menu. The waitress spent the entire time behind the bar texting on her phone as the bartender caught me staring at her trying to get her attention and she continued to text on her phone. Finally after another 20 minutes of this she finally comes back and drops of the bill and doesn't even notice we haven't touched these awful dishes she put before us. I was thoroughly disgusted with the food as well as the service. Ironically on the receipt it said the servers name was "swifty". She was anything but! We will not be going back to this location!

1  Thank kevin c
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Texas Roadhouse has the best steaks in Milford at very reasonable prices. All of the food I've had there has been very flavorful. It can be a little noisy, so if you are looking for a quiet dinner, this may not be the place for you. The servers here are friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. This is the only place I want to go when I am craving a really good steak (that won't break the bank!).

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great service and food each and everytime we go. Convenient location and the call ahead seating makes it even easier for us to go any night at any time.