“Very good food and friendly, attentive service”
Review of Copper Blue

Copper Blue
Ranked #2 of 94 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very good food and friendly, attentive service”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Just stopped for lunch b/c of Trip Advisor recommendations ! Place had kind of a Sports Bar feel, but we thoroughly enjoyed our lunches - I had Turkey BLT ....very yummy, as were the freshly cut French Fries. My husband had Blackened Meat Loaf with their unique "creamed corn" and a mixed fresh vegetable side. We split a huge Glazed doughnut bread pudding with caramel rum sauce - save room for it!
We are traveling, but would definitely return if we were near Milford again.

“Food was much better than the service”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Our family visited Copper Blue recently on a Saturday afternoon. We were seated immediately and our waitress arrived shortly after we were seated so the visit was off to a good start. I ordered the Granny Jack's grilled cheese with waffle fries. The sandwich was great but the fries that were supposed to be Cajun spiced were quite bland. My husband ordered the Spicy Burger and while disappointed in the lack of spice he said the burger was still good. Both of my children ordered the hamburger and both of them were not pleased with the burgers but given their ages, the burgers were probably fine (they can be picky). After our food arrived our waitress disappeared. We had to get her attention before she came back over to our table and once she dropped off the refills she disappeared again. It was not really busy during our visit so there was not much of an excuse for not providing better service. My sandwich was good enough to warrant a return visit - I just hope our service is better the next time around.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Mindy D
Milford, Ohio
“Great Experience”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I was hearing great things about this place but had never been there so we decided to give it a try. Happy we did, the experience was to our liking. The place was somewhat classy and the service was great, the people very friendly and the food choices were somewhat different from other places but was very good. Very happy we went and will go back and try some of the other food choices from the menu.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank wwidmeye
Pataskala
“Fish tacos”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

First of four nights in the Milford area. We had fish tacos, which came with a salad. Two tacos packed with seasoned fish were very tasty. I had a hard time finishing. Family friendly place and prices.

1 Thank Debra D
Cincinnati, Ohio
“They truly care about the quality of their seafood.”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

It's not easy to find a good place for seafood living inland. Copper Blue's quality of fresh fish delights. Not only that I like to choose to support local business owners, which they are. I've eaten something from every category on the menu but since discovering how good their fish selection is that's usually where I stay. Need an appetizer? Go for the black bean dip!!
Our family eats here at least twice a month.

• Visited May 2014