“Reminds us of restaurants in the North End of Boston”
Review of Padrino

Padrino
Ranked #6 of 96 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Reminds us of restaurants in the North End of Boston”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We came to Milford to purchase an item off of craigslist. The seller offered up a couple of recommendations of restaurants nearby. We chose Padrino since it sounded like something we would want. Even though it was a Friday night, we waited less than 20 minutes for a table. The service was exceptional. All the dining staff were working very hard to accommodate the patrons. The food was delicious and reminded us of restaurants in the Boston area.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Dinoannp

Milford, Ohio
“Lil Italy”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We occasionally eat at Padrino and have never been disappointed. My family enjoys the fried zuchini appetizer. For us, the pizza special or creating our own pizza is our favorite. This "Lil Italy" hideout in downtown Milford has the best pizza we've had anywhere around Cincy. We also enjoy the spaghetti & meatballs, as well as the lasagna. Very good food at a reasonable price. The live music on Saturday night makes for a great romantic ambiance. Very good!

• Visited January 2014
Milford, Ohio
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

A lot of selections, portion size is good very relaxing atmosphere. You have time to sit & talk unwind never feel rushed

• Visited March 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Always a wonderful experience!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Great food, service and cool atmosphere for young and old! High quality and consistency. Saturday evenings are extra fun because of live music.

Visited March 2014
Cincinnati
“It's OK”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Everyone seems to like the place more than me, so please consider that when assessing this restaurant. I've been there a couple of times and, to me, the food is just ok. It is not a place I think of when I want to dine out in Milford, either for lunch or dinner. I'll go if others want to go but, if it is up to me, I'll go somewhere else.

• Visited January 2014