“Wings and fresh cut fries are very tasty”
Review of Wonder Bar

Wonder Bar
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My husband and I visited the evening of 7/25 and ordered a burger and wings and fried pickles. Everything was very good, The voodoo punch was very good too! The service was friendly and very good. We will be going back tonight to listen to the live band!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Visited the Wonder Bar, weds. July 3, first time since under new management. The service was slooooooow! Had to finally go ask for our food after 15 minute wait for a salad and burgers. Forget about getting a second drink, the waitress never came over to any of the tables except to bring the food (finally) . Miss the old Wonder Bar and menu on the wall. They have tried to go a little more upscale but not there yet.

1  Thank Sue L
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Cold Tap Beer, Great Burgers & Wings. Service good ( most of the time). Plenty of TV'S for Sporting Events

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Our latest stop here was very pleasant. My wife had the fried bologna and I had the Buffalo chicken wrap. Both were excellent and presented well. The service was good and everything was good.
We've visited several times since the new owners remodeled and each time has been better. I believe they have worked out all the kinks. I recommend this place.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Friendly atmosphere, big TVS for sports fans, and good service. The bar is easily accessible in downtown Milan. A great late-night spot...