“Motel 6 never fails! Keep up the good work!”

Motel 6 Sandusky-Milan
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Milan
Sound Beach, New York
“Motel 6 never fails! Keep up the good work!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have stayed at 3 Motel 6 and I always Seem to have great service and a wonderful experience. This was great as well. Very clean and outdoor pool.Prices are very cheap and makes it affordable for anyone! WILL stay here again, if I ever come back to Cedar Point.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Laura B, General Manager at Motel 6 Sandusky-Milan, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Rich,

Thank you so much for the nice words I am so glad that you like the Motel 6 brand. We hope to see you again at the Motel 6 Sandusky/Milan when traveling to Cedar Point.!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Culloden, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We were pleased with this motel. Our room had been remodeled so everything was new and clean. The price was so low and the location was great for us. I would definitely recommend this motel and we will stay here everytime we visit the area!

• Stayed April 2013
Laura B, General Manager at Motel 6 Sandusky-Milan, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your recent review! I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again when you travel through the area!
alderaan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed at the motel 6 in Milan around Christmas when I was coming home to visit my family. I have to say I loved the home feel when I walked into this motel. I was not expecting the decorations and such friendliness of this staff. From the manager Laura down to the housekeeping staff I believe Diana, Carla and a boy name Georgio .They all talked to us and my daughter and made us feel welcome. Gave us ideas on what to get for dinner and also got us extra pillows and blankets. I have to say we will be returning when we do visit our family again. This is a nice place to stay. I love the hardwood floors and colors in the room the bright orange is a nice pop of color.Thank you all keep up the good work!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Laura B, General Manager at Motel 6 Sandusky-Milan, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am very happy that we could make your stay at the Sandusky/Milan Motel 6 a great one. We hope to see you again on your future visits to your family. Once again Thank you from all of us.
Methuen, MA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Been here before. Asked for the 2nd floor and in a quiet area. I had stayed here before in the past, and decided to do it again - with the same request. Unfortunately, I did get the 2nd floor again, but there are train tracks across the street and it is quite noisy AND the building shakes! Didn't hear or notice this the previous stay, and that would have been because I was on the other side of the building....so beware!

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank methuenma
Laura B, General Manager at Motel 6 Sandusky-Milan, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for the review of our hotel. I am very sorry about the noise from the train . I do hope that we see you again when you are traveling through. And we will do our best to get you into a room on the other side of the building. Thanks again for your review of the Sandusky/Milan Motel 6.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

Have not stayed at a motel 6 since 1999 due to really bad experience-i decided to try this one as i drove by as it looked clean and updated from the outside.Wanted a cheap and clean room for the night and i was impressed with the cleanliness and appearance inside the room.The bathroom was excellent.Was not expecting a fridge for the price of the room and the room was furnished with one.I will definetely try motel 6 when on business travels from now on.Enjoyed the night stay!

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Tomcat90657
Laura B, General Manager at Motel 6 Sandusky-Milan, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the positive review you left regarding your recent stay. I am so happy that this stay at the Motel 6 Sandusky/Milan helped change your opinion of the brand! We strive to excel in customer service here and our hope is always that every guest that stays with us will have an enjoyable, relaxing experience. I hope to see you if you ever come back to this area again!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

After a bad experience with a different Motel 6 years ago I decided to give Tom Bodett one more chance. My stay at this Motel 6 definitely turned my opinion of the brand around. Everyone at this motel was so nice and friendly. I felt like I was staying at a friend's guest bedroom instead of a motel. The bathroom was a bit small but it was set up very interestingly and was clean (the most important part). I really enjoyed having 4 different HBO channels to choose from.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Laura B, General Manager at Motel 6 Sandusky-Milan, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for your kind review regarding your recent stay with us! I hope that when you are travelling back through our area, we will see you again! I am so glad that we were able to change your opinion of Motel 6!!
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had a couple of minor problems that the mgr/staff addressed quickly. Because of some emergency family health problems,we were there Christmas Eve and Christmas night. They were friendly and welcoming. The room was very clean....recently remodeled. It was tiny and the walls were VERY orange.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Laura B, General Manager at Motel 6 Sandusky-Milan, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Karen,

Thank you for your recent review!. I am very glad that we could get the problems that you had fixed right away We hope to see you again when you travel through the area!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milan
Super 8 Milan/Sandusky Area
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sandusky South
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 7 in Milan
Hampton Inn & Suites Sandusky / Milan
Red Roof Inn Milan Sandusky
Motel 6 Sandusky-Huron

Been to Motel 6 Sandusky-Milan? Share your experiences!