“Very clean property”

Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Middletown
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stayed one night on our way to Nashville. Very nice hotel, clean, spacious lobby and the nicest lady (Weezie) behind the front desk. The room was very clean and inviting. The bathroom was modern and had a wonderful shower. The breakfast in the morning was your usual breakfast buffet fare, but provided a good start to the day. The only negative was the flashing $74.95 sign out front that originally lured me in that ended up at $117.00 after a AAA rate was applied!!!! That's not right.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank djf52

Reviewed December 25, 2013

We had never heard about Drury Inns until last March when we found one online in Tennessee. We fell in love with it instantly. So, this month on a bus trip, when we heard we would be spending two nights at the Drury Inn in Middletown, we KNEW it would be a great experience.

We were in the area when a snow and ice storm hit and the dinner the Drury offers was such a welcome experience - we did not have to venture out. They say it is a "light" dinner but there is plenty of food and very filling. Thank you Drury Inn!

Bed, excellent; rooms, immaculate; ALL the personnel, extremely friendly; plus great breakfast and evening meal. Can you ask for anything more? The answer is no. This really is the perfect place to stay.

We usually stay in Hamptons but you can be sure, anytime there is a Drury Inn in close proximity, we will choose a Drury over a Hampton every time!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2013

It has been many, many years since I grew up in Middletown. When I visit, I always stay here. Best rooms in the area. The usual Drury amenities in the morning and evening add to the comfort. Very helpful, friendly staff. I hope the Drury in Middletown stays forever.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Here twice in the last few weeks

First of 2 stays went off without a hitch Jenn and Stephen checked me in with only a minimum of abuse, kidding I was giving them a hard time and they were giving it back. The first night was a freebie due to Drury Gold Key points. Hey for once I got way more than I paid for.

A few weeks later we stayed there again and again the same abuse as check in before ads the both remembered me and my antics, (they really make you feel at home). Checked in did the kickback and even serving staff remembered us and chit chatted with us. We did run into a snag with the room though as it was unbelievably hot and changing settings on thermostat did not help I went down to front desk and she was going to have maintenance come change the thermostat but due to time of night I changed it myself. Still had a bit of a problem and the room was almost to hot to sleep in. I splurged and opted for a suite that night should have stuck with a regular room, it would not have been as hot. Could have likely changed rooms but did not push the issue or make a stink as we were tired and weary from travelling but hey they are still our favourite place to stay while on the road..

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Wow did the staff go above and beyond to make our experience amazing see I had a ear surgery at children's hospital and the staff said they would make breakfast early for my mom and dad I love this hotel

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Harrison G
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I didn't know what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. the front desk staff learned my name quickly and was very attentive to my needs. The one bedroom suite was clean and comfortable. I would return.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Donb21
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel is competitively priced but is much grander then the competitors in the area. Nice large entrance, pool, hot tub, large rooms, friendly staff, many choices with the hot breakfast. Rooms and common areas are clean, larger, and very well maintained.

Room for improvement. The exercise equipment is rather aged. I used the elliptical. The bathroom could use some sort of night light, rather dark finding it in the night. The TV has few cable High Def channels and the viewing is a bit blurry at times with the high Def Large TV

WIFI consistently fast. Plenty of free parking, restaurants and shopping close

All in all, I would stay here next time I am in the area..

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middletown
Hampton Inn Middletown
#2 of 9 in Franklin
Days Inn Middletown
Days Inn Middletown
#7 of 9 in Franklin

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin? Share your experiences!