“My in-laws loved it!”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Middletown
Hamilton, Ohio, United States
“My in-laws loved it!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

At a suggestion of a co-worker who lives in Middletown, I suggested my in-laws book a room here. They loved it and plan on staying here again in October. We joined them in the evening for conversation & snacks. They reported their room was very clean, affordable & free breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jane B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Troy, Michigan
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I've never been disappointed with a stay at the Drury. The free breakfast and evening food is a real plus especially for traveling with a family. Everyone found something they liked. Pop and popcorn in the lobby was a huge hit with the kids. Rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable. 15 drive to Kings Island. Target across the street as well as quite a few restaurants.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank xkitykayxx
Findlay, Ohio
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The staff is wonderful. The desk lady called me by name everytime I walked by. The cleaning staff took pride in their work. They were telling me about the other Drury's in the state and the remodeling they were doing. The suites are large. The food (hotel food what do you expect). Would I stay again? Yep.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
West Frankfort, Illinois
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We received a very warm welcome upon entering and I was so sure it would be a great experience. The front desk staff are very polite and the ladies that service the breakfast area were extremely pleasant. The breakfast was very good and F-R-E-E, free! There were a few hiccups during our stay like not having the cleanest of bed linens and having drunken guests keeping us awake. The manager, Mr. Long, was extremely apologetic and he did make it right. Overall, I think this was a good place to stay and I do think I will give them another chance.

Room Tip: Stay away from corner rooms. Everything echoes.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed here one night but were blown away by the great service from Jennifer at the front desk. She was probably the most pleasant and helpful service person I've encountered, and I've stayed at some very high end hotels for work and their service and pleasant attitude don't even come close to the friendly information Jennifer provided. She also remembered who you were and whenever she saw you asked about how things were going and if there was anything more she could help with. Outstanding!!! The hotel itself was very nice too, clean decent size pool. The kids loved the indoor/outdoor part constantly swimming in and out. The breakfast was great and even my wife and son who both have gluten and dairy allergies were able to find a little something to eat. The managers reception was great too and again both of them were able to eat something, which is extremely rare in hotel "free" food!

I told my wife next time we are in Cincinnati I think we'll drive the extra 20minutes out of the way to stay at this hotel, it was that good an experience. The value was outstanding as well. I highly recommend this hotel. Both of the Drury Inns I've stayed at have been very nice properties with great value and amenities. But the pleasant, friendly service we received at the Middleton property was second to none!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Ashland, Kentucky
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Check in A+
Room A+
Guest Relations A+
Breakfast A+
Easy access off of I-75, plenty of parking,
Location is perfect with a Kroger and plenty of restaurants to serve everyone's needs..especially MY Favorite..Frisch's Big Boy!
No bedbugs, no noise from other guests.
No other reason to stay anywhere else!
Simply the Best!
Thank you again for another awesome stay!

Room Tip: Love the two room suites! Exceptional value!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Essex, Canada
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Very nice hotel, however upon checking in and looking over the bed, we found a bedbug under the mattress cover. Needless to say, we did not stay here! The manager was nice enough about it, refunded our room and booked us a room in another hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Cynthia H
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
We appreciate hearing from our guests and thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and do want to reassure you that we have an aggressive exterminating process. While we can’t control what is brought into the hotel, we do contract with a reputable vendor to eradicate any issue before it becomes a problem. It is very helpful for us to hear from our guests to identify any concerns and make the appropriate changes, or in this case to remove a guest room from inventory and request an inspection from the experts and treat if necessary. If you have any further questions about Drury, please let us know how we can help. Again, thanks for your feedback and we do hope we'll have a chance to see you as our guest again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middletown
Hampton Inn Middletown
Days Inn Middletown
Days Inn Middletown
#7 of 9 in Franklin
Hampton Inn Suites Springboro

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin? Share your experiences!