Stayed three days at this property. They were booked solid with what seemed to be a group of youth sports teams. The room is large, thoughtfully laid out. The internet access is free. There is a Lazy Boy type chair in the room. The bath is large, very clean. Instead of the small bottle of shampoo and small soap bars the body gel shampoo and conditioner are mounted in dispensers on the wall of the tub.
Despite being very busy the staff was always courteous and friendly. Despite all the kids, I never heard a sound from any other room or from the hallway.
Free breakfast in the morning with freshly made food. In the evening, they supplied snacks, mixed drinks, wine and beer. The snacks were an assortment of hot foods, salads and finger foods.
Parking is easy and free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Cincinnati and Dayton on I-75, Middletown has plenty of places to shop and eat, but Drury Hotels provides free hot breakfast every morning and free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback(R) every evening. Exit west on OH-122 to Towne Blvd. Our hotel is to the northeast on Village Drive, next to Bob Evans and O'Charley's restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Middletown
- Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Hotel Middletown
- Drury Inn Franklin
- Drury Franklin
- Franklin Drury
- Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin Ohio