We discovered Drury Inn for the first time on our trip down to Florida this year. We stayed in Dayton, Marietta and Middletown. All of them were wonderful. The rooms and beds are very comfortable. The staff at each were warm and friendly.
Hot meals in the morning AND evening are a tremendous bonus.
We wanted to note Middletown particularly because of the warm welcome and attention given to us by Stephen at the front desk. We'll be back to them all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Cincinnati and Dayton on I-75, Middletown has plenty of places to shop and eat, but Drury Hotels provides free hot breakfast every morning and free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback(R) every evening. Exit west on OH-122 to Towne Blvd. Our hotel is to the northeast on Village Drive, next to Bob Evans and O'Charley's restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Middletown
- Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Hotel Middletown
- Drury Inn Franklin
- Drury Franklin
- Franklin Drury
- Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin Ohio