“Pizza With Memories”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Chesterfield, Virginia
“Pizza With Memories”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Unique to the Dayton area, Cassano's is a classic when it comes to pizza. I've known Cassano's my entire life, and now that I live in Virginia, it's always a treat to have a deluxe pizza when I'm back home. They use the finely ground sausage, which makes the pizza.

• Visited November 2013

Venetia, Pennsylvania
“Great Thin Pizza!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Today I stopped at Cassano's for lunch with a co-worker. We ordered the big 60 large pie. 60 years, 60 Pepperonis. It was fantastic and it was also thin just the way I like my pizza. Cassano's also cuts their pizzas in small bite sized pieces. I will always stop when I'm in town.

Cleves, Ohio
“Good food”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Stop there with family for the first time. Pizza was good. They had thin crust which is my favorite. It was slightly greasy but good. The pizza came very quick to. All in all a good experience. Will stop in again.

Middletown Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Out of town family member”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Atlanta based family member wanted to visit Middletown Verity Parkway Cassano's. Ordered a medium thin crust pepperoni & thin crust deluxe. Both were delicious. My opinion but this is the best pizza anywhere.

• Visited June 2013
Middletown, Ohio, United States
“Great Spaghetti and pizza. Although last pizza Extremly salty.”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

They have the greatest Pizza pasta! That is my favorite. We buy a heart shaped pizza every year for Valentines, Last years was so salty we could not eat it, but that has been the only bad thing we have received in almost 8 years so i think they are doing well.

Visited February 2012