“Small and friendly”

Ranked #4 of 91 Restaurants in Middletown
Middletown, Ohio
“Small and friendly”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is prepared on the premises; it is fresh and tasty and it is priced very reasonably. Whether you want a sandwich or the special meal of the day, you will be pleased by the preparation. It is a unique place, not a boring chain restaurant.

• Visited November 2013

Middletown, Ohio
“Fantastic Gyros”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Grecian Delight in Middletown has the best Gyros and homemade bean soup we've found in the Dayton/Cincinnati area. Owners and employees are always fantastic. The Gyros have always been hot and loaded with meat, and the sause is supreme. The bean soup is made daily and always hot and tasty. My wife eat there at least 2 or 3 times a month and have always had outstanding food and service.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank CharlieandKathy
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Delicious food good price”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I love it when the person who owns the place actually cooks for you. I think they take pride in their business. My favorite restaurant. Not fancy to look at. Just good food.

1 Thank val s
RUSHVILLE, INDIANA
“NICE PLACE, NICE PEOPLE, GREAT FOOD!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I were in town from Indiana over the weekend to watch our grandsons play in a youth soccer tournament in Midletown. I found the Grecian Delight on Tripadvisor and was intrigued by all of the positive comments. We ordered our food at the counter and sat down. Our food was delivered hot and ready to eat. We each had the gyro on pita, and i must say that it was very good. The taziki sauce was outstanding. We shared the waffle fries, which were very tastey. I then had my chili soup, and OH MY! The best chili soup I have ever eaten in my entire life. Rich and hardy and full of goodness, it is the best. The man behind the counter (owner, son of owner?) said it was his own special way of making it. To top it off, we had baklava. My wife wanted to order it before our lunch arrived, but the man behind the counter told har to wait until after we had eaten. He said it had been just freshly made, and it is better the longer it sits. Boy, was he right! The baklava was super....I probably could have eaten the whole pan of baklava that they had. The word "great" does not do it justice. If we are in the area again, there is no doubt we will eat here again.

• Visited August 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
“Excellent food, excellent folks!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have eaten here at least 100 times now. It's one of the very few places I will even eat in Middletown and it's always consistently excellent. The owner Maria cares for every patron that comes through the door like family. They know what we want at the office and I order at least 2-3 times per week for the entire office staff.

On top of the restaurant they offer catering for any affair and I have had them do my Thanksgiving dinner and one other occasion and the food/service is top notch.

Can't recommend them highly enough. Prices are excellent, folks are friendly, food is great, what more can you ask?

• Visited August 2013