“NICE PLACE, NICE PEOPLE, GREAT FOOD!”
Review of Grecian Delight

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Grecian Delight
Ranked #4 of 91 Restaurants in Middletown
RUSHVILLE, INDIANA
“NICE PLACE, NICE PEOPLE, GREAT FOOD!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I were in town from Indiana over the weekend to watch our grandsons play in a youth soccer tournament in Midletown. I found the Grecian Delight on Tripadvisor and was intrigued by all of the positive comments. We ordered our food at the counter and sat down. Our food was delivered hot and ready to eat. We each had the gyro on pita, and i must say that it was very good. The taziki sauce was outstanding. We shared the waffle fries, which were very tastey. I then had my chili soup, and OH MY! The best chili soup I have ever eaten in my entire life. Rich and hardy and full of goodness, it is the best. The man behind the counter (owner, son of owner?) said it was his own special way of making it. To top it off, we had baklava. My wife wanted to order it before our lunch arrived, but the man behind the counter told har to wait until after we had eaten. He said it had been just freshly made, and it is better the longer it sits. Boy, was he right! The baklava was super....I probably could have eaten the whole pan of baklava that they had. The word "great" does not do it justice. If we are in the area again, there is no doubt we will eat here again.

• Visited August 2013

Lebanon, Ohio
“Excellent food, excellent folks!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have eaten here at least 100 times now. It's one of the very few places I will even eat in Middletown and it's always consistently excellent. The owner Maria cares for every patron that comes through the door like family. They know what we want at the office and I order at least 2-3 times per week for the entire office staff.

On top of the restaurant they offer catering for any affair and I have had them do my Thanksgiving dinner and one other occasion and the food/service is top notch.

Can't recommend them highly enough. Prices are excellent, folks are friendly, food is great, what more can you ask?

• Visited August 2013
Cincy, OH
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We went on a Saturday afternoon and I tried the Pastitsio (like a Greek lasagna) and my husband had the Gyros. My dish had a fresh salad, and greek green beans. Delicious! A true mom & pop/family restaurant.
I normally do not care for Baklava - but tried a piece and it was so fresh - like nectar to the Gods with lots of flaky sheets of delicate pastry that melted away with a crunch!
Very informal but friendly atmosphere. This little place is located in a small strip mall, so one could easily drive right by it!
I would highly recommend this for good eats -- nothing fancy just good food.

• Visited June 2013
Franklin, Ohio
“Delicious Meals in a Friendly Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

From the specialty sandwiches to the daily specials to the scrumptious salads, savory soups, and delightful desserts, every menu item is a real treat at a modest price. I have never been disappointed. This restaurant is a welcoming friendly place where we feel right at home. Food is served quickly upon placing order at the counter. Lunch line phone: (513) 424-5411. Carry-outs of both small and large meals are convenient.

• Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“great homey food place”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

gyros ok, burgers better. Kinda of out of the way place. Good service. Cheap eats! They have great lunch specials every day of the week..

Visited June 2013