“Hard to rate this:)”

Add it.
Central Pastry Shop
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Middletown
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This review is about their cakes and donuts. We have loved Central Pastry for years, and especially their icing on cakes! It's SO yummy, I could eat the icing alone. I ordered a marble cake and they said it was extra for marble, then, they forgot to make the marble, so, I asked if they could just do half white, half chocolate. She agreed, then said they would give me a donut when i came in for the $1 extra I paid for the marble...what?? Then, I went their twice in the last couple of months for donuts for meetings. I was there about 45mins after they opened and they hardly had any donuts! They only had 4 trays. I asked for a specific kind and had to wait 10mins for them to come out. They didn't have any just plain glazed. Both visits were a little strange, like I wasn't sure what was up? Where were the donuts? It's not that busy around 7am.
It seemed a little strange.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

best cake in the world. best frosting. best bread. do not miss this place... was in line with a woman who came from miles away....,

Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is what I would consider the #2 bakery in Middletown. Convenient if you're near downtown when you want to pick up bakery goods. Also, a local business, which I do like to support. But as good as it is, Milton's (a couple miles away) is even better.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have been adicted to Central Pastry's icing for decades. My only regret is they will not sell you a tub of it. I suppose their cake is good, I only eat it to get to the ICING! They have a fabulous elephant ear pastry as well.

1  Thank Jennifer P
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We live close to this place and love their rolls. They have donuts and cookies too. The staff is pretty friendly. Beware you might just drive right pass it.