“Icing of my Dreams!”

Dining options: Takeout
Franklin, Ohio, United States
“Icing of my Dreams!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have been adicted to Central Pastry's icing for decades. My only regret is they will not sell you a tub of it. I suppose their cake is good, I only eat it to get to the ICING! They have a fabulous elephant ear pastry as well.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jennifer P

Middletown, Ohio
“Good rolls!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

We live close to this place and love their rolls. They have donuts and cookies too. The staff is pretty friendly. Beware you might just drive right pass it.

Visited January 2013
Middletown, Ohio, United States
“Great Food, high prices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

We love central Pastry treats of all kids, but the prices are very high. We were going to order our wedding cake through them, but instead got the same cake elsewhere for nearly $200 cheaper.

Visited May 2012
Franklin, Ohio
“THE BEST Cake Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is a very popular place for cakes. They have been in business a long time. Growing up I always had one of their cakes for my birthday and still do as an adult. They make fabulous wedding cakes. I like theirs better than any other bakery I've ever been to.

Visited January 2012
“Best pastries and unbelievable prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

The pastries are fantastic!!! It smells amazing in there! ! This pastry shop has been in Middletown a long time! The recipes are absolutely unique and gourmet!! I am a special fan of tge maple icing on anything !! I always get pastries here when visitors come to town! The prices are incredibly affordable!! This is a must stop place if you are in Middletown!! CENTRAL PASTRY SHOP WELL DONE!!!!

1 Thank littledog1973