“food's ok”

LaRosa's Pizzeria
Ranked #28 of 93 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed January 25, 2013

They have the worst service of any place I have ever been. I went several times and it never got any better, the manager we had was very rude. They are very slow and it took forever to get food and drinks.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Moved out of OH 6 yrs ago, and had not eaten at La Rosas in a long time. Went with my family, and everyone ended up getting personal pans because we couldn't agree. We all liked our pizzas. But the hit of the trip were the fried banana pepper rings. Absolutely awesome!

Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

I tried out this place recently and I was impressed with the decor and how clean the place seemed. The cheese bread is excellent and the pizzas have a unique taste, almost sweet like sauce. We had a great time here. Expext to pay over $20 for 2 people even if your lucky to find a coupon!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Service was prompt. The pizza and salads were and are always very tasty and fresh. The locations are very convenient. Try a wonderful sweeter pizza sauce.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

Lots of variety on the menu! Pizza, hoagies, fantastic salads! They serve beer and have daily happy hour. The prices are very affordable!!! I love the food! ! Nice place to get a relaxing meal !! This is a must try! !!