“Hometown local Italian is a winner!”
Review of Spinning fork

Spinning fork
Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 15, 2013

From the time you walk in the door you feel right at home. We were seated right away and our very attentive wait staff was eager to make our dining experience a memorable one. Abe the owner makes all the food himself every day no canned food here. Portions are more than generous. Prices less than Olive Garden for better food. They have a near capacity dining room nightly and lunches are picking up. A must try. I have brought many friends there and all will be returning.

1  Thank Healthygirl1963

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

We were excited to get an Italian restaurant so close to home. We visited last week and we were pleasantly surprised by the decor and cleanliness. I ordered chicken Marsala, my husband ordered the classic trio and my daughter ordered spaghetti. All was good. We got salads, those were good as well. Breadsticks were lacking though! As well as the appetizer our server talked us into, some kind of chicken flatbread. We visited again yesterday. My daughter got the chicken Alfredo pizza - yummy! I got the chicken piccata - yummy! And my husband got shrimp Alfredo. He said it was good as well.

We will go back. Not quite Olive Garden quality, but good.

Ask for Ambre (pronounced Amber) to be your server. She's good!

1  Thank Mrsstivers
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were happy to have a new restaurant so close to home. It is cute inside and the staff were friendly .... but the food ... uhhhh. Well my mom got a salad and I got the minestrone soup. the salad would have been ok but about double the dressing that would be acceptable and the soup wasn't good at all. It tasted like something just out of a can.
Our meal was no better ... it really tasted like the frozen meals I tried a few times and never bought again ... and they were drowning in what seemed to be a jar of spaghetti sauce. There weren't many people there at lunch time ... I guess that should have been a clue to us. Sooooo have to say ... maybe go there for a drink but would eat somewhere else before ya go.

2  Thank chattygirl7491