“I am regular”

Ranked #66 of 91 Restaurants in Middletown
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I have to have my wing fix at least once a week at Frickers. I love the staff and the food and the crowd that comes in. The managers are so nice and it's a family.

Reviewed March 19, 2011

A bar that also serves lousy, greasy food. They have tv's everywhere- so if you want to watch a fight or a game it's great for that. But eat before you go, the food is always bad. We drink when we are there and the drinks are okay, but service is very slow and it's always packed full of 20 something men.

Reviewed January 29, 2011

We've been there several times for hot wings and beer. The hot wings are good, the beer is fine, but the service is horrible. There are 2 waitresses who provide excellent service, but if neither of them are working, it will take 20 minutes to get a beer, 15 minutes to get someone to acknowledge you're even there. Our recommendation: order the wings to go and pick up some beer on the way home.

Reviewed July 20, 2009

We used to live in Findlay, OH and ate at Frickers there regularly, loved it. We even felt withdrawal after moving away, looked into a franchise. We were excited on our recent trip to the Dayton Air Show that there was a Frickers close to our hotel in Middletown, OH. The short and sweet of it. Service was terrible and slow. There was no wait to be seated just to see the waitress. It also appeared run down and dirty, especially the bathrooms and floors. The food was ok and really the only reason I would rate the restaurant average at best. They do offer free kids meal with each adult meal purchased which made it a better value. If you like buffalo wings I suggest the chicken chunks, breast meat nuggets breaded, fried and spun in your favorite sauce. Get at least the hot, beacuse the medium lacks heat and flavor. I would compare the sauce flavoring to that of Hooters. The curly fries on this trip were cold. The onion straws and fried ravioli were very good though. One member of our party ordered the rack of ribs. They were large, meaty and very good according to him. The rolls are cold and out of a bag. The chicken tenders were nothing special, order something else. I would reccomend Frickers restaurants in general, but not this one. There is one in Dayton, try it instead.

1  Thank Petersgirltpe