“All I can say is Awesome!”

Veracruz Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 88 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
MIDDLETOWN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All I can say is Awesome!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Love the food the owner gives personal service and attention to every detail! Staff always ready and willing to help you.

1 Thank Tig798

Middletown, Ohio
“Love this place!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My family and I went to Veracruz for the first time last weekend. Everyone there was so nice. They were personable and attentive. The food was amazing. The best Mexican food I've had in the Tri-state area. We didn't pay attention to what things cost, but when we got the bill we thought it had to be missing something. It was hard to believe you got that much delicious food for so little. They even gave us a complementary dessert which was also delicious. We will definitely make this our new "go to" restaurant.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank jessa217
Monroe, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Service”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This has to be the worst experience I have ever had. Very rude server and then tried to call manager to complain and the server said no I cant talk to manager and hung up.
Called the next day and talked to another server and the girl told the server who I complained about and she called me up and cussed me out. Unbelievable, Low class and lousy food on top of it. Will never go back and will tell anyone who will listen not to go there.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Ronda1971
Dayton, Ohio
“Authentic Authentic Authentic”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We have been to Veracruz Mexican Restaurant twice now. Once for lunch and once for dinner. Both times we were extrememly impressed with the authenticity of the food. Besides tacos, enchiladas and chimichungas everything on the menu you will not find at your local mexican francise. They have a delicious homemade salsa and the portions sizes are good. The Dinners for two priced 16.95 are more like dinner for four. I highly recommend this place for an delicious Mexican meal in the dayton/cincinnati area. I will be returning shortly to try some other dishes i have never heard of before.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Xplosi0n1
“It is totally awesome”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Their service, and their food are among the best restaurants in Middletown. I was very pleased. I do recommend this establishment.