“Great room”

Fairfield Inn Middletown Monroe
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Middletown
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I am very picky about my beds and these were very comfortable. The room was clean & breakfast hot. The hotel staff was friendly and informative when asked. Will be referring my friends to this location for their trip early August.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 24, 2014

A very average Fairfield. Parking is very limited on a crowded night. We had to park in an lot next to the hotel. The breakfast was ok but the sausage was gross. Stop serving it. Our room was fine but some of our friends staying at the same hotel had some complaints. I guess we just got lucky. The beds were fine. The staff was friendly. Overall, it was fine but nothing stood out.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank jpb7428
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn Middletown Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Jpb7428,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expectations. Our goal is to impress all of our guests and it looks like we came up short during your visit. Please allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next trip to Middletown.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We were at this Fairfield Inn on March 17, 2014. We have never stayed at a Fairfield Inn and though we would give it a try. We were not impressed.

This had to be the tiniest bathroom I have ever seen in a hotel room.

The wireless internet, although free, was not working. The hotel operator put me in touch with the internet provider, Guest-Tech, the CR was very difficult to understand and was not able to walk me through a fix. Finally, he took care of the repair. What a waste of 20 minutes.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Nancy6015
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn Middletown Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Nancy6015,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Middletown. Please accept my apologies that our hotel did not meet your expectations. I'm also very sorry for the trouble you experienced with our internet. I will follow up with my staff to ensure that it is working correctly. We want all of our guests to experience an exceptional stay and I'm very sorry you didn't. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I have reviewed this hotel before and am submitting an update.

For many years, the Fairfield Inn was my "go-to" hotel when I visited Middletown but over the years, they began to slip a little bit. Things weren't being taken care of promptly, places weren't as clean as before, noise levels were higher, etc.

I submitted recommendations and when I went back, many improvements had been made. There appears to have been some renovations done recently with new lamps, clocks, etc. While these may not seem significant to some travelers, to many folks who live in hotels for weeks at a time, these things matter.

The bed was good. The sheets have been upgraded as well as the comforters. Heating and ventilation was good but that has never been a problem at this hotel.

Internet access was rock solid.

The staff was excellent and friendly as usual.

This is once again my "go-to" hotel. You can't beat the price or quality of the stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank HGfromOmaha
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night for a football tournament. However, they were kind enough to let us check in early and depart late. Time and time again the staff went above & beyond to make sure we had everything we needed.

When we checked in with two smelly boys they promptly brought extra towels, wash cloths, & soap without even being asked.

The next morning I called and asked for an extended checkout explaining we had been pushed back to a 3:00 game and they were so gracious. Tina, the kind lady who cleaned our room went repeatedly above & beyond!

I highly recommend this place! I can't remember a time when I saw employees take so much pride in their work and extend such kindness. The world would truly be a happier place if every establishment had such kind employees.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank JamHill5
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Have stayed here multiple times for different Miami Univ events. Each time the staff has been very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious. Beds are comfortable. The hotel has always been very quiet, allowing for a good nights sleep, even when booked to capacity. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. Very convenient off of I-75.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stayed one night at the Fairfield Inn. Like other reviewers, I thought the customer service was top notch from the front desk to the ladies working the breakfast lobby. Unfortunately, I was not impressed with the room. Linens and towels, though smelling bleached, had some stains and a couple of the towels were a little worn and needed to be taken out of circulation. Room was equipped fine with the exception that we did not have a luggage rack in our room. We were awaken about 5:00 am by the guests in the room above us. It was so loud that it sounded like a parade of elephants. The breakfast area was way too crowded for the number of guests. The breakfast offerings were fine, but everyone was on top of one another.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ColonelAudubon
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn Middletown Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear ColonelAudubon,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I'm happy to hear that our staff was top notch. Please accept my apologies that your stay was not as promised. Guest feedback, both positive and negative, is greatly appreciated so that we can improve for our next guests. We hope you will give the Fairfield Inn Middletown another opportunity to impress you, the next time you are in the area.

Property Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Middletown
Hampton Inn Middletown
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 9 in Franklin
Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dayton South

Been to Fairfield Inn Middletown Monroe? Share your experiences!